Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

I finally found something out of this that makes me laugh.Upon telling my friend (19 years old) who is a massive WWE fan that Benoit had died for real and not fake like the McMahon storyline he replied..."I thought Vince's death was real?"

I'm glad they did the tribute. If it turns out he did murder his family, we'll probably never hear or see anything of Benoit again from the WWE, and it's a sad shame that 24 hours of madness can erase a lifetime of hard work, friendship and loyalty.

I finally found something out of this that makes me laugh.Upon telling my friend (19 years old) who is a massive WWE fan that Benoit had died for real and not fake like the McMahon storyline he replied..."I thought Vince's death was real?"

D'oh!!! :)

I'm glad they did the tribute. If it turns out he did murder his family, we'll probably never hear or see anything of Benoit again from the WWE, and it's a sad shame that 24 hours of madness can erase a lifetime of hard work, friendship and loyalty.

72 hours according to Police reports.

Guest delirious2007

ask him if he thinks taker and kane are real brothers.good to have a little bit of humour in the thread.

ask him if he thinks taker and kane are real brothers.good to have a little bit of humour in the thread.
I was thinking at the start of Raw last night, loads of people were probably near having a heart attack when they saw ''In Memory of Benoit'', then when Vince appeared on the screen to, they probably nearly fell out there chair, thinking he was actually dead.

If as is looking more than possible it is confirmed that Benoit did kill his wife and son it'll make watching any of his matches difficult for me

Same thoughts here. I just watched a little bit of a Benoit vid and all I thought whenever he came on screen was "that guy killed his son and wife". It didn't feel right to watch him and enjoy it.

Guest delirious2007

If as is looking more than possible it is confirmed that Benoit did kill his wife and son it'll make watching any of his matches difficult for me

I know its hard but you shouldnt let his personal life detract from everything he accomplished in wrestling.

Unless you actually met the guy and knew him well, then I could see you losing respect for him, as you'd have thought you knew the guy and now you feel let down by his lack of control, perspective, character and morals.If you had respect for him as a person, because you respected him as a family man, then I could see your point about losing respect for him.

how can one respect someone who is supposed to have killed his family?!?Benoit was a fantastic wrestler, but i dont respect him as a person!
That what I'm saying. I can't comprehend anyone killing someone else and then themselves. Maybe I have more compassion than other people in that I think he deserves our pity, as he must have been mentally deranged (i.e. ILL) to do what he allegedly may have done. Respect isn't a factor. Edited by ClassicsGuy

I just finish watching the tribute Raw, and it finally sunk in for me that he is gone. It really makes you think how lives can be crushed so fast. The start of the show with Lawler & JR really was some of the hardest things I ever seen. Normally wrestlers deaths doesnt touch me much as I never talked to them or anything, but this one touched me somehow. Tragic!

WOW! Couldn't believe it when I saw this. Absolutely shocked and also gutted to lose such a talented wrestler. Always one of my favourites. Surreal is probably the best word to sum things up! Just totally unexpected. I will never forget the moment he won the belt at WM XX. I won't pass judgement on him until I know 100% that he did it but it is looking likely. Also lets not forget his wife and kid. Woman was one of the best WCW valets. I just can't understand it. The tribute show will be hard to watch when I get home from work, mixed emotions. :( :(

I woke up this morning and logged on to the Observer site to read the Raw results and spotted the headlines. They only referred to the "Benoit family" being found dead so I assumed that meant his wife and kids, which was awful but made sense when you consider the reports of the family emergency at the weekend. I was just about to click on the first headline when I looked further up and spotted another headline referring to a murder/suicide, so I clicked on that first. You know in cartoons/TV shows where there's that old cliche of someone saying "pinch me" to make sure they're awake? Well I never thought that actually happened but it took me a good few minutes to convince myself I was indeed awake.I wouldn't have been the slightest bit shocked if Benoit had dropped dead from a heart attack because I've pretty much come to expect one of those every couple of months and Benoit fit the mould, but fuck me this is a shocker. I'm sure it would have been just as shocking if it were any other member of the roster, but for some reason it just seems worse because it's someone like Benoit who you would never expect it from.On another note, Rey Mysterio will never fit all these black armbands on at once.

Only on the IWC would he likes of the Great Khali and Snitsky get crucified for being shit workers, but they will LITERALLY defend Chris Benoit for murder.

Some of you people make me sick. This whole "blahblah there is no proof" thing doesn't have a leg to stand on. Double murder is in the equation here, but all anyone can say is "he was the best, RIP, legend man". This is the man who authorities are claiming killed his wife one day and then his seven year old son THE NEXT DAY - this is not a fit of rage, this is a full day between killings. KILLINGS for fuck sake, and you still have the gall to defend this man.

Also, I am disgusted by how some are saying "hopefully Nancy killed Daniel, then Chris killed her, couldn't cope and then killed himself" like this is some kind of soap opera. You would actually rather see another human being kill another? Just so you can all maintain your hard-on for this pscyho and have him die a hero?

Chris Benoit is a scumbag who is burning in Hell as we speak. Fuck him.