Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Im absolutely gutted by all this.Chris Benoit was one of my idols,I have followed his career since the mid 90`s when he was in japan.I remember seeing him wrestle Liger and thinking how far ahead of time he was.Id never seen wrestling like it.Everytime he wrestled he somehow made it look believable and managed to keep me on the edge of my seat.Not many can do that.Now i feel empty knowing il never see him compete again.its a massive shock... I truelly hope the reports of double murder/suicide are`nt true,Though the way it stands right now it all points towards that.I just dont want to accept it for some reason..it just feels surreal.

Guest delirious2007

www.impactwrestling.com crediting the pwtorch is reporting that police think benoit has strangled his wife then maybe the next day strangled his son then the day after hung himself. this has not been confirmed i dont think.

I don't care what the evidence points to but if any of you honestly think Benoit killed his wife and son and then himself you're morons. Someone's name is being heavily tarnished here with Sheriff's Department ineptitude.

• Paid Members

Which would be simple.Add the line about the case being Bizzarre and you have something else.

I think it's pretty bizarre anyway, sure there'll be more details etc, but I highly doubt the above is wrong.
No I agree. However I'm also waiting for the official reports before I completely damn a man I followed for so long.Another day doesn't make a huge difference, I just want to know what happened.
It may be more than a day.....The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation

Bottom line is that all I have learn't from your post is that WWE have technically broken the law

Then so have the Police, whom said exactly the same thing.
No they haven't, stop making things up. WWE have posted it as fact, the police have reported it as "a belief", otherwise they'd have closed the fucking investigation by now.
Thank you Carbomb.Unfortunately some people don't seem to like the fact that were actually paying attention.WWE: Chris Benoit DID IT!Police: We suspect Chris Benoit did it.Professional journalists: The police are reporting that they suspect Chris Benoit did it.Sadly it appears that WWE do not have professional journalist on their staff, hence the massive glaringly obvious fuck up in their press release.

• Moderators

I don't care what the evidence points to but if any of you honestly think Benoit killed his wife and son and then himself you're morons. Someone's name is being heavily tarnished here with Sheriff's Department ineptitude.

Yeah, I'm with this guy. Forget things like evidence, police reports and findings, it's impossible for bearers of ***** matches to do something like this. The fans know more about this case than the idiots at the scene, with their forensics and details. Did these fools ever see his Super Jnr win? I don't think so. Ruddy media :angry:

Guest delirious2007

Yeah, I'm with this guy. Forget things like evidence, police reports and findings, it's impossible for bearers of ***** matches to do something like this. The fans know more about this case than the idiots at the scene, with their forensics and details. Did these fools ever see his Super Jnr win? I don't think so. Ruddy media :angry:
Bit harsh but the guy was a bit stupid in his comments.

The uncut version of 'always look on the bright side of life' was never really that snappy was it?!Either way I love your "I may not have been there, and i may not have all the facts but sure as dammit i've seen that man throw a mean suplex and i know more than that sheriff" attitude. Kudos.