Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, he just wants a wank over the naked dead body pictures.

Don't we all :love: I only opened this thread to read up on everyones opinions. I didn't realise the case was single handedly solved by a student without the years of studying, experience and wealth of knowledge and resources the police have :)

They've had to cancel the football game in Ipswich too, a dyslexic copycat serial killer has killed the substitutes.

PMSLFantastic :DAnyway.Our boiler broke down last night, freezing in the house, I walked upto my flatmate and said..."You think it's cold up here? You should try ipswitch it's-5 up there..."

• Paid Members

He's following a pattern. I did my second year dissertation on famous serial killings. If you know the pattern, you know where he's hitting next. The trouble is, to be absolutely certain he is following the pattern I think he is, I'd need to see the evidence, autopsy photos, etc.An education is a wonderful thing. Espescially when you have it and others who don't think they know more than you.

I'm guessing your grasp of criminology is probably as strong as your selling ability. You may be chubby but you ain't Cracker.
I'm a couple of mods away from degrees in Forensic Pathology and Crime Scene Science with Criminology. And I'm predicted firsts. I'd say my grasp of criminology makes Cracker just look like the shitty TV show it is.
You'd better hope none of those mods left involve having to do diagrams of crime scenes, diagrams of witnesses/location of objects around the body.Because if memory serves, you had a lot of problems drawing.

They've had to cancel the football game in Ipswich too, a dyslexic copycat serial killer has killed the substitutes.

I heard Santa is dyslexic also - he's dropping prossies under the tree

Ethics case - would we make/accept/laugh at as many jokes if these were:a) businesswomenorb) childrenbeing killed?

A - YesB - NoAdd to that:C - Music ArtistsD - FootballersE - Wrestlers

• Paid Members

Rumour has it that the killer targets not only prostitutes, but also those he considers to be guilty of replying to threads on forums without reading the other replies first.

I heard Mr Kipling is one of the main suspects - he's good at putting tarts in boxes...

I heard Mr Kipling is one of the main susp.....Oh wait that'll be 10,000 times I've heard it...