Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris Sprules goes into a brothel and says 'Can I have a prostitute please' and the lady replies 'No.'LOL

Aparantly when he was at school doing biology the biology teacher asked Kris " Kris, how do you make a hormone? " He replied- Don't pay her.
LOL My biology teacher used to use that one...

Children?

You've probably all heard it before at this point, but - What's pink and smells of holly?

Click to Show/Hide

Ian Huntley's cock
I once told that joke in work to two of my colleagues. Both of them were extremely pissed off.
A friend of mine fell out with me over that gag. In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best idea to tell it to the mother of a three year old girl.

Children?

You've probably all heard it before at this point, but - What's pink and smells of holly?

Click to Show/Hide

Ian Huntley's cock
Kudos.I've said it in every "dodgy" thread (eleven year old girl hangs herself leaps to mind) that every gag about every possible subject is fair game. Nuts deep, fellas.

You think it's cold here? It's minus 5 in Ipswich!

Our boiler broke down last night, freezing in the house, I walked upto my flatmate and said..."You think it's cold up here? You should try ipswitch it's-5 up there..."

Read through it first eh Kev.

Children?

Click to Show/Hide

Ian Huntley's cock
I once told that joke in work to two of my colleagues. Both of them were extremely pissed off.
I repeated it on another forum after LL first posted it... I got rep points :D

Seen as we're apparently allowed with the sick jokes (which never offend me, btw).

It's probably been posted already,but just incase....

What's the difference between Mr Kipling and the Ipswitch murderer?

Click to Show/Hide

Mr Kiplings puts 6 tarts in a box

Edited by The Amence One

Guest the_uk_fan

5 girls in two weeks? He's certainly more enthusiastic than Sutcliffe, which just goes to show "you can't get quicker than an Ipswitch ripper".

That's well good :D