Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

Seen as we're apparently allowed with the sick jokes (which never offend me, btw).It's probably been posted already,but just incase....What's the difference between Mr Kipling and the Ipswitch murderer?

Click to Show/Hide

Mr Kiplings puts 6 tarts in a box
Not only has that one been said about 5 times, you win a prize for being the millionth person in the thread to misspell Ipswich.
Awesome, what do I win :)
Mickens used panties.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

If you use some FTP computer thingy, it's called Ipswitch. As in I-P-switch. Which sounds a bit like Ipswich.If you are VERY VERY VERY bored at work, this is highly amusing. Though you do eventually go mental and have to quit and go freelance instead.

• Paid Members

If Prostitute Snidely Wonders Impotence, Choke Hard.

Edited by sephjnr

• Paid Members

So does nobody care anymore about what this thread is really about? Jokes are fine, but if they take over the real discussion and stop it continuing then I think come priorities have got messed up :/

So does nobody care anymore about what this thread is really about? Jokes are fine, but if they take over the real discussion and stop it continuing then I think come priorities have got messed up :/

Didn't you post a whole load of puns and jokes in another thread a while back which instantly killed it? Or am I thinking of someone else? Edited by GIB

• Paid Members

There's not really much to add at the moment, beyond uninformed speculation about who the killer is and what he may be like.I'm sure as soon as there's developments in the case we can add more comment.Or jokes involving the number 6. Get up to a dozen and somebody can do a hilarious 12 days of whoremas parody.

Guest Dangerous Dave

So does nobody care anymore about what this thread is really about?

No-one knows anything, people are obviously just very very very bored and thats why they keep posting here.

Guest Dangerous Dave

Jack the Rippers first victim's surname was Nichols (spelling)Ipswich Ripper - Tania NicholsCopycat Killer?

This assumes that the killer knew is victims second name. Why would he?