Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

Seen as we're apparently allowed with the sick jokes (which never offend me, btw).It's probably been posted already,but just incase....What's the difference between Mr Kipling and the Ipswitch murderer?

Click to Show/Hide

Mr Kiplings puts 6 tarts in a box
Not only has that one been said about 5 times, you win a prize for being the millionth person in the thread to misspell Ipswich.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

On a more serious note, Ipswich are having a minutes silence before their game this weekend in memory of the 5 girls.

Followed by an extra 90 minutes.

• Moderators

Can you all stop this and get back to ripping on Sprules please.

neil made a post last week about people ripping on Sprules. About hos old and unnecessary it was and I completely agreed. However the guy just makes it so fucking easy by claiming to be the authority on every subject.
I really only meant with the "LOL OPWO" stuff. The Detective Sprules stuff is hilarious.Although the "jokes" have been really unfunny the last few pages. I'm surprised no-one has posted a picture of Ron Killings yet.

What's the difference between Mr Kipling and the Ipswich Ripper?

Click to Show/Hide

Click to Show/Hide</u></div><div class="spoilermain" id="b2f63095c8895b6790080ae46ffdb982" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->Mr Kipling is a Hovis trademark used to make a range of cakes seem more homely, rather than a murderer of hookers.
But he does make exceedingly good graves....
Edited by DJ Stevie C