Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

Ethics case - would we make/accept/laugh at as many jokes if these were:a) businesswomenorb) childrenbeing killed?

Well, there's probably less punchlines with businesswomen, but I'm sure you could get some kid jokes, though I'm sure bannings would be forthcoming.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...Incorporating both?Heard about the businesswoman in Ipswitch who was told she was pregnant just before christmas?She was choked.Sorry.

• Paid Members

Ethics case - would we make/accept/laugh at as many jokes if these were:a) businesswomenorb) childrenbeing killed?

In all likelyhood, I think most would at some stage, but there'd be less material.

What's the worst thing about raping and killing 27 year olds?Digging 27 graves.Adapted, but it works.

"Digging 20 graves works", your version doesn't.
Your version would've worked if I had typed "Twenty Seven", but I typed 27 Year olds.So the serial killer killed 27 one year olds rather than twenty seven-year olds.But hey nevermind.

Guest Dangerous Dave

Prostitues are businesswomen (of a kind), and some of them may well be children.

• Paid Members

Sprules.jpg

Some times some crimes

Go slippin' through the cracks

But these two gumshoes

Are pickin' up the slack

There's no case too big, no case too small

When you need help just call

K-k-k-Kriss Sprules

Rescue Ranger

K-k-k-Kriss Sprules

When there's danger

Oh no, it never fails

He'll take the clues

And find the where's and whys and who's

K-k-k-Kriss Sprules.

What's the worst thing about raping and killing 27 year olds?Digging 27 graves.Adapted, but it works.

"Digging 20 graves works", your version doesn't.
Your version would've worked if I had typed "Twenty Seven", but I typed 27 Year olds.So the serial killer killed 27 one year olds rather than twenty seven-year olds.But hey nevermind.
Thanks for clarifying your fuck-up.