Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Over on ITV2 at the British Comedy Awards, a clearly OUT OF HIS FUCKING MIND mess Oliver Stone steps up to the microphone and announces "It's just like the good old Jack The Ripper days."Then Nick Park - as a joke - told him Full Metal Jacket was his favourite movie, to which Stone replied "I did Apocalypse Now :angry:" and Park bumbled and fumbled like the most British man of all time. Even though Stone did Platoon, either Park didn't realise, or Stone was so out of his mind that he didn't either. It was Extras made flesh.

Edited by Sickboy

I *heart* this thread so much, mainly not because of the news it's giving out but the fact that Detective Sprules seems to believe that he has all the answers when in reality he hasn't got a clue what the hell is going on. My 'Profiling and Investigating Serious Crime' lecturer yesterday stated something that sort of sums this all up for me, he'd been asked by Sky News to do a profile on the ongoing saga in Ipswich but has declined numerous times because not even he or those other people within the field that he speaks to has a clue what is going on. He can speculate and he did, he drew out a profile of the sort of person he thought had committed the crimes and he then proceeded to crush his profile by saying that it was all aload of rubbish because the only way to form a proper profile would be to have all the information that the police have on what has occured. How do we know that this isn't being done by a group of people of even a woman? At this moment in time no profiler can write out a profile and be one hundred percent sure on what they have written, unless of course they have the information that the police have and I'm sure even the police at such an early stage haven't got a great deal of stuff to go on.

I Was watching the news the other night or listening to it in the background more like. They had this Criminal Psychologist/Profiler on, and the Presenter was getting a bit pissed off because this bloke wouldn't give him any Media Soundbites, he honestly said "I don't know what kind of person it is", and for a change, we got someone being honest rather than filling us with shit and being a talking head or the sake of it, which was nice.I Think people expect them all to be a real life "Fitz", when in reality, no-one outside of the investigation could be. As for Kris Sprules PI, well he's more Monkfish (Fastshow) than PI. Seriously Kris, give the Equalizer gimmick a rest, sure give your opinion, but don't come across like your some "Cracker Type".So where to next then is the Question? Ipswich is a ghost town and being watched in Orwellian fashion, so does he/she quit? Move on to Colchester? or even Norwich perhaps? Lets discuss!