Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

Surely if a fourth body is found, and hes killed one every single day, surely thats some sort of macabre record for the U.K.?And another thing. I'm not trying to defend the murderer, but the media outlets (Sky, BBC) need to remember that prostitution is very much illegal in this country. Half of it is the girls fault for being out there.Not trying to defend the guy.

What total bolloxs are you talking? Gosh I guess if was just 4 normal girls then it would be worse then 4 prostitutes?Wrap up with your stupid posts.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

And another thing. I'm not trying to defend the murderer, but the media outlets (Sky, BBC) need to remember that prostitution is very much illegal in this country. Half of it is the girls fault for being out there.

It was only a matter of time.I cannot begin to describe how ignorant, nay, stupid you are.
He is Scottish.
*sits back with popcorn to watch the Saltire-sponsored massacre*

I thought of a similarity to Jack the Ripper because one the prostitues surname he killed was Nichols and the surname of one recently murdered was Nicol.Plus, the Superintendent's surname is Gull, and Sir William Gull was/is considered as being Jack the Ripper.Yes, I do realise these are TINY coincidences. Jack the Ripper is one of the most fascinating murder cases in history, so anytime a number of prostitues are killed, it's bound to create a link in peoples minds.

• Paid Members

Wait a minute? You actually need to commit five murders to be a serial killer. They're are rules? Scary stuff.

No, four. Right now there have only been 3, but I don't think they have been confirmed as being by the same person. The actual rules are that they need to commit more than 3 murders in a relatively short space of time on seperate occasions, ie. shooting up a school or killing a few hostages doesn't make you a serial killer.

• Paid Members

Just an update on the story local to me from earlier, they've arrested a 55 year old man, from the way it's being reported I think they have now ruled out any connection to the ipswich murders.

• Moderators

I'm half considering donning a wig, dress and heels and tottering around Ipswich, in case this guy does turn out to be the new Ripper, so that I can be immortalised as a disembowled waxwork in the 2206 Chamber Of Horrors exhibit. Perhaps even possessing the 23rd century version of Derek Acorah on some HD hologram-show.

• Paid Members

The wierdest thing about this is seeing my hometown all over the national news. Seeing the nightclub "zest" on BBC news , a place I spent every miserable Monday night of my teens in was very odd. I used to walk past the prostitutes on my way home aswell. This whole thing is rather scary, and the police have always been cunts when it comes to prostitutes in the UK. They need help, and never is that more obvious than now.

i feel the same Chilly ... i grew up in Ipswich but since moved on . i find it quit odd to be reminded of my home town by these disturbing news storys.. lets hope the police are better now than they were when i lived there so the pain for all the family's can start to heal..