Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your version would've worked if I had typed "Twenty Seven", but I typed 27 Year olds.So the serial killer killed 27 one year olds rather than twenty seven-year olds.But hey nevermind.

I laugh at the irony of this post being about digging graves. Haha. See?

Your version would've worked if I had typed "Twenty Seven", but I typed 27 Year olds.So the serial killer killed 27 one year olds rather than twenty seven-year olds.But hey nevermind.

I laugh at the irony of this post being about digging graves. Haha. See?
You're the kind of guy I could really dig............a grave for!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dangerous Dave

Kris Sprules goes into a brothel and says 'Can I have a prostitute please' and the lady replies 'No.'LOL

Aparantly when he was at school doing biology the biology teacher asked Kris " Kris, how do you make a hormone? " He replied- Don't pay her.

• Paid Members

The police investigating the James Bulger murder were keen to find out if he was a known users of alcohol and/or drugs.Apparently he was stoned and half-cut when they found him.^^ See easy.

That really is sick. I just cannot find it funny when it relates to kids. I laughed at the substitutes joke though, so I'm going to hell.

Can you all stop this and get back to ripping on Sprules please.

neil made a post last week about people ripping on Sprules. About hos old and unnecessary it was and I completely agreed. However the guy just makes it so fucking easy by claiming to be the authority on every subject.

Ethics case - would we make/accept/laugh at as many jokes if these were:a) businesswomenorb) childrenbeing killed?

A - YesB - NoAdd to that:C - Music ArtistsD - FootballersE - Wrestlers
C)Yes. I'm sure many on this board already have their Pete Doherty jokes planned. D) Depends who.E) Again, depends who. Anyone telling an Eddie Guererro joke would probably get flamed off the board. But if it was some wrestler who wasn't nearly as famous or beloved, I don't think anyone would really mind that much.

Ethics case - would we make/accept/laugh at as many jokes if these were:a) businesswomenorb) childrenbeing killed?

C)Yes. I'm sure many on this board already have their Pete Doherty jokes planned. D) Depends who.E) Again, depends who. Anyone telling an Eddie Guererro joke would probably get flamed off the board. But if it was some wrestler who wasn't nearly as famous or beloved, I don't think anyone would really mind that much.
Danzo got banned for a great joke about some Mexican who smashed his skull fucking up a dive.

Danzo got banned for a great joke about some Mexican who smashed his skull fucking up a dive.
But no one has a problem with people cracking jokes about murdered prosititutes? Ah, Double standards.

• Paid Members

Ugh, there's a weird ethical thingy.You see, the concept of that joke raised a "ooooh" type laugh, of the "that's funny, though sick" type.But the actual use of the photos kinda makes it go too far for me.I think the moral is that people dying is funnier when they are famous.

• Paid Members

Ugh, there's a weird ethical thingy.You see, the concept of that joke raised a "ooooh" type laugh, of the "that's funny, though sick" type.But the actual use of the photos kinda makes it go too far for me.I think the moral is that people dying is funnier when they are famous.

The unfortunate thing is that the girls are now famous.