Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

That said, it is obvious that prostitues are a major target and in serious danger. The fact that ladies are still " working " implies that there are still active " customers " in the area- which in itself is a disgrace.

There is nothing wrong with Prostitution, it is how it has been forced underground where there is no protection either for the clients or the Women that is the disgrace. How many Prostitutes working in the Red Light area in Amsterdam are brutaly murdered? I've never heard of one, because it is accepted and both the customer and the woman are given protection by the Police.The fact that an ex-government minister just pulled a face of disgust when a similar model was suggested on Newsnight represents everything that is wrong with this santamonious government, who only tolerate Sex if it conforms to a precise New Labour versiuon of what's 'right'. :angry:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

5 girls in two weeks? He's certainly more enthusiastic than Sutcliffe, which just goes to show "you can't get quicker than an Ipswitch ripper".

It's more like a month than 2 weeks, just that the bodies have been found in the last 2 weeks.So is it fair to assume this thread isn't likely to get back to the more serious issue anytime soon?

• Paid Members

I'm sure it will do if there are any interesting developments in the case...

I was just a little suprised that there'd been no real discussion since the identity of the two girls was confirmed, or no mention of the BMW that it's believed to be involved. Then there's the fact that they have a witness who saw 2 men in the area of the bodies the day before they were discovered. Then again, the identity of the girls was predictable, the BMW is hardly exciting, and the 2 men could be nothing.

• Paid Members

This was pointed out by Keith OlbermannJack the Rippers first victim's surname was Nichols (spelling)Ipswich Ripper - Tania NicholsCopycat Killer?

No, first you have the obvious fact that Jack The Ripper victims had their throats cut and their bodies were then mutilated. Also, his victims were killed and left in public or near public places. The main similarity is the fact that they were all prostitutes.Jack The Ripper victims:Mary Ann Nichols:Killed: 31st August 1888Annie Chapman:Killed: 8th September 1888Elizabeth Stride:Killed: 30th September 1888Catherine Eddowes:Killed: 30th September 1888Mary Jane Kelly:Killed: 9th November 1888NOTE: There were other possible murders (as there already are with the Suffolk case) but I'll only focus on what is considered fact.Suffolk Serial Killer Victims:Tania Nicol:Killed: circa 30th October 2006Gemma Adams:Killed: circa 15th November 2006Paula Clennell:Killed: circa 3rd December 2006Annette Nicholls:Killed: circa 4th December 2006Anneli Alderton:Killed: Unknown but found December 10th 2006 (3rd found, but I believe last killed)NOTE: I have used the dates these people were last seem as it's the only thing to go off for the murder at this stage.Ok, JTR's first two were killed approx a week apart, the Suffolk killer was approx 2 weeks.I'm gonna assume that the third body found was actually the last killed and skip it for now.This is where things start to get similar. JTR waited around 3 weeks before killing 2 women in the same night, the Suffolk killer waited approx 2 weeks and killed 2 women within a day of each other, possibly even within the same 24 hours.After that JTR's final known killing was a week later, while I believe the Suffolk killers last victim (currently) was killed less than a week later.The reason I feel the third woman found was actually the Suffolk killers most recent victim is because (I believe) she was in such a location that it would be difficult for her to go undiscovered for any length of time. Obviously this whole time frame takes a different turn should I be wrong about that, no doubt we will get a more accurate death date at some stage, for all the women.As I started writing this, I hoped to show the differences between Jack The Ripper and the Suffolk killer, all I've done is highlight just how similar the pattern is, even though the murders are very different.As far as we know Jack The Ripper never killed after the fifth known victim, the question is, will the Suffolk killer? My gut feeling is yes he will, but really that depends on his motivation. If he is mimicking the pattern set by Jack The Ripper, the killings will most likely stop, on the other hand, maybe he's out to make a sequel.

Guest Dangerous Dave

Not a joke- genuinly overheard on the bus:Adult: " This guy has already killed 5 prostitues "Child: " Why does he not like them- is he a Catholic? "

Edited by Dangerous Dave

• Paid Members

This was pointed out by Keith OlbermannJack the Rippers first victim's surname was Nichols (spelling)Ipswich Ripper - Tania NicholsCopycat Killer?

Yes. He probably read it on her name badge. Or looked for a street prostitute called Nichols in the Yellow Pages.Also, Davey Boy Smith and John Smith both died of heart problems, suggesting the Labour leader must have been abusing steroids.

Seen as we're apparently allowed with the sick jokes (which never offend me, btw).It's probably been posted already,but just incase....What's the difference between Mr Kipling and the Ipswitch murderer?

Click to Show/Hide

Mr Kiplings puts 6 tarts in a box
Not only has that one been said about 5 times, you win a prize for being the millionth person in the thread to misspell Ipswich.
Awesome, what do I win :)