Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

• Paid Members

Regarding the woman working while she was three months pregnant - if she's working the streets, plus possibly on some serious drugs, it's very possible she wouldn't have known - that's hardly a lifestyle that lends itself to regular menstrual cycles.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

In between the two ends of the spectrum there are plenty of shades of grey.

That's the other hazard of bareback.

What the hell was she doing working the streets knowing she was 3 months pregnant?
She obviously didn't know about the statutory maternity pay for hookers being three months longer than other workers. Stupid bitch.

In between the two ends of the spectrum there are plenty of shades of grey.

That's the other hazard of bareback.
:laugh:

Guest Dangerous Dave

I read this in the paper...What a sorry, depressingly pathetic group of individuals they are. Forced to turn out every night out in order to somehow desperatly scrape by only to suffered regular abuse by powerful , heartless men. Their situation was made worse by the fact that the British public seemed largely unaware or uninterested in their plight even after the initial slaughter...Oh, shit, sorry, my mistake- that was a description of the England Ashes Team.

• Paid Members

Regarding the woman working while she was three months pregnant - if she's working the streets, plus possibly on some serious drugs, it's very possible she wouldn't have known - that's hardly a lifestyle that lends itself to regular menstrual cycles.

According to the article, she knew and was intending to tell her family in a few days.I'm not sure why I'm getting so much stick for being suprised that she was still working at 3 months. Yeah I know why these women are there in the first place, I've said it myself, but was she gonna work right up to the birth and then hop straight back on after? Surely that had to come a point where a pregnant woman realises she needs to stop for a while? I'm just suprised that time hadn't already come. Still, I suppose at 3 months she's only a 3rd into.

Guest Dangerous Dave

I'm not sure why I'm getting so much stick for being suprised that she was still working at 3 months.

The press surrounding this has made it clear that these girls well selling their bodies out of desperation- they needed the money because they needed drugs. It wasn't as if they were choosing to work- given their desperation pretty much nothing would have stopped them going out for their cash for drugs .

But again, thats the press! As Russel Brand points out during his stand up, they are out to sell papers, and so inconsitencies and fabrications enter the fold! How the hell are the newspapers supposed to know that she was going to tell her family shortly? She might have known, but hey, how the newspapers came up with that I don't know!For every fact in an artical such as this, theres bound to be at least two or three lies! Thats true of every thing you read in a newspaper!

Guest Dangerous Dave

What is really weird is that one of these girls is actual on a website advertising herself as a model.EdittedI editted this to avoid confusion. Originally there was a link to a cock pump or something, just as a joke. But thats gone.The claim that she advertised as a modelw as made in the Sunday Mirror, and is genuine- or at least genuinly from that paper.

Edited by Dangerous Dave

Police this morning have made an Arrest.

Police arrest 37 year old man.

So do people think this is the guy? Or just the first of many as the police try to capture the real culprit.