Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Does anybody remember the series of adverts that (I think) led to a documentary just before the turn of the millennium, where a kid in a suit was walking through various TV shows? I vaguely remember him walking through Trumpton while saying "Hugh Pugh Barney McGrew etc.", and also running away from the lion from Narnia.

I know it's not much to go on, but it's just popped into my memory and I'm dying to find them and watch the documentary, if it even exists.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hi! Christmas present question. Does anybody know of anywhere (online) that sells a Postman Pat football? My wee nephew would love and slabber all over it if he could get his hands on one. You'd think somebody would sell them, but I can't find anything. Anybody know? Thanks!

• Paid Members

anyone got any general tips for cheap airfares to australia (sydney) ? Also, tips in general for travel as i wlll be going for around 4/5 weeks and never been on such a long haul trip, ever

thanks

Try STA Travel. I booked my flight to Sydney with them and it was relatively cheaper than anywhere else. I flew with Emirates the whole way and it was a fantastic service.

Archived