More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

Mels latest rants are all over the net. Fucking Hell, he's got issues.

The tapes are fucking mental, its like a little kid not getting his way/Heath Ledgers Joker. The man has looked unwell for ages now.

His wife is clearly a complete cunt though, taping all of this then releasing it. I'd like to know what she said to him to wind him up before she recorder.

• Paid Members
His wife is clearly a complete cunt though

"Cunt Whore!" as Mel would say. I dont know how she wound him up but he is clearly unstable anyway. One of the tapes he just pants loudly down the phone for ten seconds because he's so angry.

At least he wont have the stress off making films for a few years.

On a lighter note, Its good to be an Orphaned Sloth in Costa Rica. Awww!

Edited by Rob Lowe

I really don't get it.

I think these are brilliant. It's amazing what it's doing to restablish the Old Spice brand too, all those millions of hits on Youtube and personal videos being made to all the twitterers that respond to them. I would assume this will put the label right back on the map. Great use of social networking, and some really funny stuff too.

And that first video is piss funny too.

• Paid Members

I really don't get it.

I think these are brilliant. It's amazing what it's doing to restablish the Old Spice brand too, all those millions of hits on Youtube and personal videos being made to all the twitterers that respond to them. I would assume this will put the label right back on the map. Great use of social networking, and some really funny stuff too.

And that first video is piss funny too.

"I'm on a horse."

You're right they are definately going the right way about it, regardless of the LOLs.