*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

This happened 3 years ago today. He was so over. They'd kill for someone to be that over these days.

My favourite moment in the history of Raw.  I remember watching this at home and jumping up and down with the yes! chants.  Then rang up my mate the next day and banged on about how Bryan is (was) the most over wrestler since Austin/Rock.  Such a shame we only effectively had a couple more months of him after this as an active wrestler.  

• Paid Members

I can't believe that's three years old already. Of course nobody else has been close to equalling that level of popularity since. It's also a crying shame that in three years Bray Wyatt has seen zero character development or progression whatsoever. He was something special.

Watching that it is absolutely mental that they even considered having anyone else headline Wrestlemania that year. Has anyone got over that strongly as a face since?

In terms of TV reactions, no. I think the Shield as a group, and Reigns and Ambrose individually, have done better than him on merchandise though. Probably New Day as well. And Cena, of course. And CM Punk was far outselling Bryan during the time period of that clip.

TIL there was a full version of this attitude era RAW music with lyrics, I only found out as it's also the theme to In Your House on the Sega Saturn. What a shitty game too, it's somehow uglier then the previous one but it does have Vader.

It's odd that this was used for RAW a year after some guys involved had fucked off.

Edited by Merzbow

Full Shoot Interview with Viscera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNp7qQ1i66g&t=6315s

You can tell he had a bit of class about him. He could have easily done any old shoot with a paedo or one filmed in a low rent hotel room with shit production. 

Edited by Flangedango