*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Well, The strange thing is I'd not been following ROH for quite a while but after downloading a few of those shows I went to their website, registered and watched their TV show legit and feel like following their product again. It may have been dodgy but they might well end up making some money out of me over it all.

I'm usually against wrestlers doing promos in their wrestling gear, but Neville always looks fucking awful in anything other than wrestling gear. Cracking physique, but once you cover it up, his hair and face make him look like every other shitty unremarkable BritWres goth/rocker who thinks it's 1998. Add the glasses and the "nan got me a Ben Sherman voucher for Christmas" wardrobe and it's not a good combo. He's doing a radio interview here, but he appears every bit the indie wrestler with a day job in IT:

hqdefault.jpg

I'd stick to the ringwear for him. He has been fantastic the last couple of weeks.

Edited by King Pitcos

(thought I'd found my way in random thoughts thread, but ah well)

I'm reminding myself of that Eugene run in 04 with Regal and HHH and it's way way better than I remembered. the debut of the character was hilarious, Regal was PERFECT in the role he played, and how about this for a stonking way to open Raw. thoroughly enjoyed this little revisit

Regal and Hunter both really bringing it on the mic there. HHH goes amusingly OTT in this, particularly the bit where he says "MYY LIIIFE!" like he's belting out a post-grunge chorus or some shit. fuck me tho, that fire from Regal at the end is genuinely moving. man should've been a blue eyes more often

Edited by sj5522

I figured this is the best place to put this. A few months ago I was in deepest darkest Rochdale participating in a buzzer quiz and the bonus event was a Wrestlers special. All the questions had a wrestler in the answer from either WWF/E or World of Sport. Unfortunately my wrestling knowledge didn't help very much but I was competing against a couple of Mastermind champions, a £250,000 winner from WWTBAM and a question setter for 15 to 1. I hope you guys enjoy it.