*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Yeh they showed that before the big Andre rematch i remember. Hadnt seen it in yrs.

It's on the Network too. It's the first thing after the Intro. Its from the "Andre wins the title" rematch "Saturday Night Main Event". WWE must have had a music video production guy on staff at the time.

You could probably do that with someone these days and get them over. Has to be the best music you can find though. Has to be instrumental as well.

Here is another video. Here is the making of "Rocky Balboa vs Thunderlips" from "Rocky 3"

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators

Christmas 1986 AWA steel cage match. MIdnight Rockers vs Rose and Somers. What a feud that was. The links down the side have the original bloody classic

A man after my own heart. I'd rather watch the matches from this feud than anything else Michaels done.

Christmas 1986 AWA steel cage match. MIdnight Rockers vs Rose and Somers. What a feud that was. The links down the side have the original bloody classic

A man after my own heart. I'd rather watch the matches from this feud than anything else Michaels done.

This feud is easily the best thing Michaels and Jannetty ever did (bar one *blistering* singles match from Nov 1992 on a hard-to-find-Silver Vision tape).

Somers, Sherri and especially Buddy Rose were just amazing, amazing heels for the Rockers to sell for.

Another AWA fave - just how fricking awesome Pat Tanaka was in Badd Company. Such a waste in WWF. (I hope he and Marc Mero team up as Jonny B Badd Company!)

Edited by JustinSeminate