*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

NEW EPISODE UP... It's kind of a biggie. Jushin Liger, D-Lo Brown, Uhaa Nation, Kharma, SoCal Val, Kevin Steen, Johnny Kidd, that big lad from 'The Chase', Doug Williams and Bob Holly all pop in. That's a mean guest star list.

Hope you all enjoy it, lot of work put in. If you like it so much, whore it out :) Merry Xmas from the SciFi Team.

• Paid Members

NEW EPISODE UP... It's kind of a biggie. Jushin Liger, D-Lo Brown, Uhaa Nation, Kharma, SoCal Val, Kevin Steen, Johnny Kidd, that big lad from 'The Chase', Doug Williams and Bob Holly all pop in. That's a mean guest star list.

Hope you all enjoy it, lot of work put in. If you like it so much, whore it out :) Merry Xmas from the SciFi Team.

Love these, but damn you for putting 'I'm Brown Da Ba Dee Da Ba Doo' in my head... :laugh:

This is brilliant! I haven't seen any of the PC: Fiction videos before- just been checking out the rest. The TMNT one is great, too!