UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If you're a decent poster you'll be treated as one.

That's bullshit and you know it! Regardless of the fact that you, Mr Seven, frank or others refuse to believe or acknowledge it, I have posted things that could be regarded as 'decent' to other people. Despite this, you still claim that I post nothing of interest.
Find me a post where I say that. Find it or apologise. And you can also apologise for implying I cheated my way onto a poll too.Its funny though, because for someone who loves to click report, you sure to throw out the flames more than you receive them.Have you ever thought that maybe people just don't like you? Because of the above perhaps?

Ask DJ Stevie C if he feels that way.  Or hbk4life, Van_Dammer, who has called me hage, webmastfowrestlegame......I could go on.  OK, that mainly relates to the NFL Predictions Thread but I HAVE posted things of interest that whilst they may not interest you, does not mean they are not 'decent'.Therefore, your post is indeed a lie!!!

People on some other forum might think your hilarious, but it appears the majority here don't think that. Its sad that you are so insecure in yourself that rather than just brush it off you've gone on this lengthy "saving face" campaign and attacked anyone who you suspect might've nominated/voted for you.The crazy thing is that you've been nominated for the At, Not With award, and not the Dolt, yet you're acting as if the whole forum is against you, as if this mysterious clique voted you for Dolt or something.Take the hint, people don't find you funny. Maybe that will change next year with the new paid members...who knows?I had the highest number of nominations in the LOL award yet I've barely gotten any votes - do you see me whining about it? Do you see me going "YOU LOT ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKLUNCHES"? I really don't care. I just take it as a complement that certain paid members who I like, like me too. WE'RE A MASSIVE CLIQUE YOU SEE.Suprising for someone who frequently gets labelled as "ur jus tring 2 get over wiv ur gimmack" huh?Who's trying to "get over" now then....hmm

Find me a post where I say that. Find it or apologise. And you can also apologise for implying I cheated my way onto a poll too

Firstly, if you were fair about this, which you're not apparently, I backed down from that as I realised I had made a comment that was both inaccurate AND pointless. So for that, I apologise. As for the other issue, you have said that I don't post anything that's decent but I'm not prepared to scroll through all the other posts to find an example.

Its funny though, because for someone who loves to click report, you sure to throw out the flames more than you receive them.

I actually never used the Report button until the time that Moo encouraged me to use it if I felt someone was trying to instigate a flame war that would end up getting me into the shit - this is something you, frank, El Supremo and Mr Seven have all been guilty of in weeks gone by.

Have you ever thought that maybe people just don't like you? Because of the above perhaps?

If people don't like me, that really is fine. I don't think anyone goes through life with everyone liking them......and as someone pointed out, it really won't keep me up at night if that is the case. However, it is a little strange that people seem to be willing to carry on a 'vendetta' EVEN WHEN I've tried to extend the olive branch to them in the past, and have also tried to be fair and decent with the post you have responded to on this thread.

People on some other forum might think your hilarious, but it appears the majority here don't think that. Its sad that you are so insecure in yourself that rather than just brush it off you've gone on this lengthy "saving face" campaign and attacked anyone who you suspect might've nominated/voted for you.........Take the hint, people don't find you funny. Maybe that will change next year with the new paid members...who knows?

You seem to have got this issue completely mixed up here. My argument was never about what was deemed funny or un-funny! My issue was the comment that I have never posted anything DECENT that I found confusing. Humour and sensible conversation don't necessarily go hand in hand.

I had the highest number of nominations in the LOL award yet I've barely gotten any votes - do you see me whining about it? Do you see me going "YOU LOT ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKLUNCHES"? I really don't care. I just take it as a complement that certain paid members who I like, like me too. WE'RE A MASSIVE CLIQUE YOU SEE.

I find it comical that you use the word 'FUCKLUNCH' as if it was me who introduced this and apart from one or two instances last year, have not used that as a regular insult.

Suprising for someone who frequently gets labelled as "ur jus tring 2 get over wiv ur gimmack" huh?Who's trying to "get over" now then....hmm

As for this comment, I really have no idea who it's aimed at or who it's about but I'm pretty certain it can't be directed at me as it makes no sense to anything I've done or said in the past!As I said earlier, it does appear that whichever approach I take on this I am not going to change the perception SOME people care to have of me. I refer back to your insinuation that I'm trying to be seen as some sort of 'funny guy'. This is way off the mark. Just because I make the odd comment that I (as in 'me alone') see to be humorous, and others may do as well along the way, doesn't mean I'm trying to be the UKFF's answer to Rich Hall! Edited by SpykeDudlei1

I'd use the report button on the lovely chap who keeps dissing me, only I know it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, would it Mods?

I'd use the report button on the lovely chap who keeps dissing me, only I know it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, would it Mods?

My issue too but I am only following the instruction of Moo!
Well, if he specifically told you to then you should, but don't be surprised if absolutely bog all happens. That's not a criticism of the Mods here, but I'm certain they have better things to do with their time than to ban or reprimand their bosom buddies.

• Moderators

Find me a post where I say that. Find it or apologise. And you can also apologise for implying I cheated my way onto a poll too

Firstly, if you were fair about this, which you're not apparently, I backed down from that as I realised I had made a comment that was both inaccurate AND pointless. So for that, I apologise. As for the other issue, you have said that I don't post anything that's decent but I'm not prepared to scroll through all the other posts to find an example.
No. It does not work like that. If you accuse someone of saying something then you need to back it up or go "I got that wrong, sorry".Secondly, you only "backed down" from accusing me of being a cheat, there was no apology. You've backed down before...its really just running away to save face.

Its funny though, because for someone who loves to click report, you sure to throw out the flames more than you receive them.

I actually never used the Report button until the time that Moo encouraged me to use it if I felt someone was trying to instigate a flame war that would end up getting me into the shit - this is something you, frank, El Supremo and Mr Seven have all been guilty of in weeks gone by.
Rubbish. The very first reply you ever made to me was saying that you've reported me, and from the PM's from mods, and friends of mine get, you report frequently.And again, provide proof of these flames I've made. Because if you can't you owe me 2 apologies.

I had the highest number of nominations in the LOL award yet I've barely gotten any votes - do you see me whining about it? Do you see me going "YOU LOT ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKLUNCHES"? I really don't care. I just take it as a complement that certain paid members who I like, like me too. WE'RE A MASSIVE CLIQUE YOU SEE.

I find it comical that you use the word 'FUCKLUNCH' as if it was me who introduced this and apart from one or two instances last year, have not used that as a regular insult.

Suprising for someone who frequently gets labelled as "ur jus tring 2 get over wiv ur gimmack" huh?Who's trying to "get over" now then....hmm

As for this comment, I really have no idea who it's aimed at or who it's about but I'm pretty certain it can't be directed at me as it makes no sense to anything I've done or said in the past!
That is exactly what I'm talking about. You make EVERYTHING personal, and totally missed the point of what I was saying. Ignorance or convience?See below for further evidence of this.

People on some other forum might think your hilarious, but it appears the majority here don't think that. Its sad that you are so insecure in yourself that rather than just brush it off you've gone on this lengthy "saving face" campaign and attacked anyone who you suspect might've nominated/voted for you.........Take the hint, people don't find you funny. Maybe that will change next year with the new paid members...who knows?

You seem to have got this issue completely mixed up here. My argument was never about what was deemed funny or un-funny! My issue was the comment that I have never posted anything DECENT that I found confusing. Humour and sensible conversation don't necessarily go hand in hand.As I said earlier, it does appear that whichever approach I take on this I am not going to change the perception SOME people care to have of me. I refer back to your insinuation that I'm trying to be seen as some sort of 'funny guy'. This is way off the mark. Just because I make the odd comment that I (as in 'me alone') see to be humorous, and others may do as well along the way, doesn't mean I'm trying to be the UKFF's answer to Rich Hall!
Again, please show where I said "you've never posted anything decent" or else apologise (3 times now).You've taken a couple of posters flaming you (Frank, Mr Seven, and according to you , me, but you refuse to offer up any proof of this) constantly, and the fact you got nominated for At, Not With, and have taken it as some kind of EVERYONES AGAINST POOR OLD ME vendetta. Thats total rubbish and it reeks of someone who is incredible insecure with their "position" on a forum.The only person who's acted like this is JSB. Thats it. Most people haven't given a shit. But you and JSB are on this "PAID MEMBERS AND MODS CONSPIRACY AGAINST US" campaign.

I don't think there's a conspiracy, I just know that there is one member, who happens to be a Paid Member, with a vicious vendetta against me. My problem with the mods is that they ignore this when his trolling happens right under everyones nose. Apart from that, yeah, stand-up job.

• Paid Members

I don't think there's a conspiracy, I just know that there is one member, who happens to be a Paid Member, with a vicious vendetta against me. My problem with the mods is that they ignore this when his trolling happens right under everyones nose. Apart from that, yeah, stand-up job.

Take the meds you fucking fool.

Wow, your funny.Actually now we'll see whether the mods here do take trolling seriously, as Baz has just been reported for that particular outburst.Bated breath etc...

Edited by JSB

• Paid Members

A lot of times you simply will not take another persons opinion on board, I know myself and many other forum members are guilty of this too, but you often become a little abusive to people who don't see things your way.

That's rubbish I'm afraid. I take on the opinions of those who make sense, it's that simple. Go and find the recent discussion I had with Legend Killer about the TLC match on RAW. We were able to have a civil discussion and discovered where we agreed and disagreed with each other. I never felt the need to get abusive because he never once acted like a tool. If he'd said something moronic like, "stop being negative," or "this is my opinion so there," I probably would have "got abusive," because mongs do my head in. And for fuck's sake I'm never trying to "win" anything! I'm discussing things to their natural progression. If it wasn't for people like me on here we'd have lame debates that went something like, "I think this, you think that, let's agree to disagree m8, LMAO!" This would suck knob cheese.

I'd say he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.

This man knows. Edited by ELsupremo