UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

my vote was JSB, he really really annoyed me with an attempt at being smart, as some of you may recall with our stupid arguements over nothing..

I'd forgotten who you are until now. Thanks for the vote though.And ELSupremo, you are a bit "Alan", brah.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ELSupremo, you are a bit "Alan", brah.

How witty and insightful.
Come on brah, take it as a compliment, don't be a bitch. I love Partridge, he's as funny as fuck, & so are you. :love:

• Paid Members

Come on brah, take it as a compliment, don't be a bitch. I love Partridge, he's as funny as fuck, & so are you. :love:
Yeah, you say that now but you'll "take it all back," when you get in a mood again. You know, like last time. "You're intelligent." "Actually you're NOT I hate you."

If hill is in there for his obsession with being right, then ELsupremo should be up there too.

This reputation I've got befuddles me to no end. Whenever I've had a discussion with people who actually own a brain (Lister, tiger_rick, Legend Killer, Carbomb and Mo just to name a few) I've always taken what they've said on board and never once ignored a point against me in order to "win." The only people who have ever accused me of "always wanting to be right," are people like Sharky when I've argued against such ridiculous points as "Cena clearly has 97% of the crowd on his side," and he's realised he's 100% wrong."Oh well you always want to be right so boo hoo stop picking on me."
You're 100% right. But I don't ignore points in order to "win" either. This is just how people rationalise their own shortcomings.Take Turnbuckle_pads, who gave this argument when he was arguing against my pro-free speech views:

Why cant you just accept ther is your view and then ther is the views of others?

:laugh:
1st off. Top spelling and grammar by myself in that sentence you quoted me on. :cool: And 2nd. Whats so wrong with asking you to accept that there is two points of view in everything, and yours necesarily might not be anymore right then theirs?Whats with the " :laugh: " ?

• Moderators

I imagine because he said that you were arguing against his pro-free speech view....and to not have free speech would mean that you couldn't accept views that were different to either yourself or those in power.

I didn't feel like he was for free speech at all. He was against the fact that the Government were jailing cunts like hook hand for walking through the streets spouting off about killing people blah blah blah. He was more worried about how it would effect his own freedom of speech. Sacrifice's are to be made for them sort of things (In my mind only) This isn't really the thread for this debate though. I also just noticed that that thread was in August. That is so sad to go back almost 5 months in order to quote me on something. I doubt I'd of even remembered that conversation to be honest. Way too much free time on your hands I feel.

Edited by Turnbucklepads

Guest alanhill

I didn't feel like he was for free speech at all. He was against the fact that the Government were jailing cunts like hook hand for walking through the streets spouting off about killing people blah blah blah. He was more worried about how it would effect his own freedom of speech. Sacrifice's are to be made for them sort of things (In my mind only) This isn't really the thread for this debate though. I also just noticed that that thread was in August. That is so sad to go back almost 5 months in order to quote me on something. I doubt I'd of even remembered that conversation to be honest. Way too much free time on your hands I feel.

You should feel slightly less and think slightly....well any kind of thinking at all would probably be an improvement.So I get accused of being "obsessed with arguing", yet right here we have TP trying vainly to argue away his own moronicity. If people don't want to argue, why do they insist on having the last word? It's all ego. The fact that he couldn't even spot the gaping intellectual flaw in his reasoning only illustrates how utterly surreal this whole thing is. This is a wrestling board, everyone's got too much time on their hands. Hey, a significant % of users don't seem to even like wrestling, yet they still seem to find the time to come on here.And there's nothing wrong with having a good long-term memory. Memory is the Mother of the Muses. 'Menezes Gold' is a good example, and one of the real reasons I have so many votes, but I'm perfectly happy to suffer for my art. Like Jesus did.

Yeah, you say that now but you'll "take it all back," when you get in a mood again. You know, like last time. "You're intelligent." "Actually you're NOT I hate you."
Do what? :/

Why bother denying it when you know this website keeps a history of everything that was said? You know you did exacly that; I read it, so did everyone else.

I'm not denying anything, I just have a bloody poor memory so I can't remember some argument I had with Farters Parters like a year ago.*Now waiting with bated breath for the linkage...*

Yo I don't really care son, but if you can't remember a conversation from a couple months ago where you came out looking like a chump, then you must get made to look a fool fairly regularly.

You know me too well, Hage! :blush:

You should feel slightly less and think slightly....well any kind of thinking at all would probably be an improvement.So I get accused of being "obsessed with arguing", yet right here we have TP trying vainly to argue away his own moronicity. If people don't want to argue, why do they insist on having the last word? It's all ego. The fact that he couldn't even spot the gaping intellectual flaw in his reasoning only illustrates how utterly surreal this whole thing is. This is a wrestling board, everyone's got too much time on their hands. Hey, a significant % of users don't seem to even like wrestling, yet they still seem to find the time to come on here.And there's nothing wrong with having a good long-term memory. Memory is the Mother of the Muses. 'Menezes Gold' is a good example, and one of the real reasons I have so many votes, but I'm perfectly happy to suffer for my art. Like Jesus did.
The fact that you clearly think you are on a higher plane to everyone else is the one thing that clearly makes you a grade A twat. You are actually believing that you're holier than thou. Going so far as to even compare yourself to Jesus. Just shut the fuck up you Dolt.EDIT: The "Dolt" word was just a little humour but doesn't mean it's not true. I'll allow you the last word. Edited by Turnbucklepads