UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Secondly, you only "backed down" from accusing me of being a cheat, there was no apology. You've backed down before...its really just running away to save face.

Once again, you miss the key points. I said in that last post 'for that I apologise'. What part of 'I apologise' are you struggling to get to grips with?

The very first reply you ever made to me was saying that you've reported me, and from the PM's from mods, and friends of mine get, you report frequently.

Now, as I was the one who posted the 'transcript' of a PM the other day it's safe to say I could be labelled a hypocrite for raising this. However, I will say that, as you have confirmed with this comment, the mods share information of who has used the reporting facility, so I assume it's acceptable practice. Once again, the mods outdo themselves with their professionalism (and no JSB, I doubt anything will be done I'm afraid).Referring back to the quote about 'backing down'. You can now all have your fun by calling me a 'coward' or 'loser' or claim that I have cried away from this (ahem) discussion, as I fold on the basis that I will not ever come out of this with an apology from those of you who have trolled my posts and insulted me without any real justification for doing so. Enjoy your 'victory' and you can most definitely sing for an apology for the other things you claim not to be guilty of because you sir, are a LIAR!!!Besides, I beg you not to forget the important issue in all of this.........(see sig) :thumbsup:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of times you simply will not take another persons opinion on board, I know myself and many other forum members are guilty of this too, but you often become a little abusive to people who don't see things your way.

That's rubbish I'm afraid. I take on the opinions of those who make sense, it's that simple. Go and find the recent discussion I had with Legend Killer about the TLC match on RAW. We were able to have a civil discussion and discovered where we agreed and disagreed with each other. I never felt the need to get abusive because he never once acted like a tool. If he'd said something moronic like, "stop being negative," or "this is my opinion so there," I probably would have "got abusive," because mongs do my head in. And for fuck's sake I'm never trying to "win" anything! I'm discussing things to their natural progression. If it wasn't for people like me on here we'd have mornic conversations that went something like, "I think this, you think that, let's agree to disagree m8, LMAO" Which would suck knob cheese.

I'd say he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.

This man knows.
That's fair enough, and as I've said you are a decent member and can very often generate some very good discussion, but it's fair to say that sometimes you do come across a bit heavy with people, especially when people don't share your view, I'm not having a go, but it often seems that if someone dosen't have the same opinion as you then their opinion isn't valid, when as you and I have both found out that if you have two people who strongly stick to one view it's doubtful you're going to change that persons opinion.

• Paid Members

That's fair enough, and as I've said you are a decent member and can very often generate some very good discussion, but it's fair to say that sometimes you do come across a bit heavy with people, especially when people don't share your view, I'm not having a go, but it often seems that if someone dosen't have the same opinion as you then their opinion isn't valid, when as you and I have both found out that if you have two people who strongly stick to one view it's doubtful you're going to change that persons opinion.

Let's agree to disagree m8. LMAO.

Sometimes i hate this board.I've never had problems with stingersplash, but this thread is sickening. His lame attempts at 'sucking up'..."I'm going to do this and i'm going to do that"No one gives a shit, just get a different account and start afresh.I've never understood taking a message board seriously, but this thread takes the hob nob.Oh, and ElSupremo is by far one of the best posters on this thing, and i believe we have a mutual hatred of the "It's my opinion" line. He wins life.Also, Seven owns also, it's a disgrace he got in here.

Sometimes i hate this board.I've never had problems with stingersplash, but this thread is sickening. His lame attempts at 'sucking up'..."I'm going to do this and i'm going to do that"No one gives a shit, just get a different account and start afresh.I've never understood taking a message board seriously, but this thread takes the hob nob.Oh, and ElSupremo is by far one of the best posters on this thing, and i believe we have a mutual hatred of the "It's my opinion" line. He wins life.Also, Seven owns also, it's a disgrace he got in here.

I have to agree, this sort of stuff shouldn't be taken too seriously. I haven't had an argument on here, maybe because I shy away to a certain degree and don't follow the bait that some people sometimes leave but for me this place isn't about arguing. Ok some people will disagree and dislike each other but for me thats where it should stop. I'm don't really hate anybody, there are those who annoy me but if they do say something that boils my blood I'll either say something to an effect which wouldn't start an argument, more to the effect of letting them know my feelings or just avoid it all together. Maybe some people can't do that and heck, it can be accepted as I'm pretty shy in those situations so I just avoid arguments whereas some people will be the opposite and want to fight for what they think is right.I think the feeling of being placed in here is that your 'hated' which isn't true really. Ok some people may think those above in the poll are annoying but there are only a few people who did vote which isn't a big thing. It's just a matter of opinion over a person, nothing to lose any sleep over. For example, Mr Seven and Ashley, while some may not agree with what they post or say there are many who do. It's just a matter of opinion so I don't think anyone should take it to heart.Just to pimp up the ElSupremo love without sounding like a total psycho, he may have views that I sometimes don't agree with but like many others on here he is a top guy and I will go as far as to say that I missed his presence in the TNA 'Final Resoultion' thread. It was a quiet night without him. I'm not going to suddenly dislike him because I don't agree with some of his opinions as they aren't really anything to cry over or worry about. His opionons are just that. Though I hate the 'm8' and 'LMAO' in quite an odd way, they either rile me in the way that I am confused about why they have been placed within a message or just the ironic use of them which has been overused to a certain degree. Not pointing any fingers, [cough] Neil [cough]. Anyhow, I'd say let's all be friends but I can't see that happening anytime this decade so I'll just sit back and enjoy the view.

• Moderators

Secondly, you only "backed down" from accusing me of being a cheat, there was no apology. You've backed down before...its really just running away to save face.

Once again, you miss the key points. I said in that last post 'for that I apologise'. What part of 'I apologise' are you struggling to get to grips with?
No. I was talking past tense. You never apologised then, only now when I made you look like a joke and a hypocrite.

The very first reply you ever made to me was saying that you've reported me, and from the PM's from mods, and friends of mine get, you report frequently.

Now, as I was the one who posted the 'transcript' of a PM the other day it's safe to say I could be labelled a hypocrite for raising this. However, I will say that, as you have confirmed with this comment, the mods share information of who has used the reporting facility, so I assume it's acceptable practice. Once again, the mods outdo themselves with their professionalism (and no JSB, I doubt anything will be done I'm afraid).
Whats wrong with a mod PM'ing me to say "SpykeDudlei1 has reported you for trolling/flaming. Please stop". This isn't rape we're talking about...wheres the need for confidentiality?And as you said yourself, you opened that can of worms yourself. And you didn't get banned or suspended for it, so there goes your conspiracy theory about mods here.

Referring back to the quote about 'backing down'.  You can now all have your fun by calling me a 'coward' or 'loser' or claim that I have cried away from this (ahem) discussion, as I fold on the basis that I will not ever come out of this with an apology from those of you who have trolled my posts and insulted me without any real justification for doing so. 

Yep, nice job with it too. Lets see:Couldn't find posts to back up libelous claims - YepPurposely didn't reply to points because in the wrong - YepTook the "high road" when figured out making a massive idiot of oneself - YepFlamebait and troll more than those you accuse - YepFinal accusation of winning and libel - YepWhen you can't even debate something you leave no room in my mind that your opinions are worthless.Good job on convincing me, and others, that you're a bad poster. Edited by neil

• Moderators

Though I hate the 'm8' and 'LMAO' in quite an odd way, they either rile me in the way that I am confused about why they have been placed within a message or just the ironic use of them which has been overused to a certain degree. Not pointing any fingers, [cough] Neil [cough].

Yeah, but its largely an in-joke amongst the chat clique to be fair.

• Moderators

Spyke, I haven't really flamed you since Moo PMmed me and told me not to (you know, after you went crying to him) so do me a favour and stop bringing me up. It's flame-baiting and provocation.

LIAR!

I'd use the report button on the lovely chap who keeps dissing me, only I know it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, would it Mods?

My issue too but I am only following the instruction of Moo!
Well, if he specifically told you to then you should, but don't be surprised if absolutely bog all happens. That's not a criticism of the Mods here, but I'm certain they have better things to do with their time than to ban or reprimand their bosom buddies.
You really do talk a fantastic amount of shit.ALL reports are viewed by the Mods and considered based upon their severity, Paid Member or not. Remember, you can't see what level of warning each member sits on - for all you know, neil could have one strike left before he's banned, and ElSupremo could be one more "fuck up you mong" away from a month on the shelf. And when it coems down to serious issues, the Mods do not have "bosom buddies" - they review every report seriously, regardless of who it is made against, or who is making it.So before you start throwing conspiracy theories about the place, consider the fact that what you report may not be seen by the mods to be worthy of a warning, and that the person may well have received a warning - and you haven't been told about it.Jesus Christ, some people. Edited by Dave Beaste

Whats wrong with a mod PM'ing me to say "SpykeDudlei1 has reported you for trolling/flaming. Please stop". This isn't rape we're talking about...wheres the need for confidentiality?

If that's the case neil, why are you and the other fucktards continuing to get in my fucking face??? This just proves what JSB is saying - words are words but if there's no conviction behind it, what's the point.......Example: The mods say 'please stop trolling SpykeDudlei1's posts, neil'.........translated means 'oh by the way, that annoying SpykeDudlei1 has used the report button again so I have to ask you to stop it (nudge-nudge, wink-wink)!!!If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in the same place as you (and those other cock-munchers), I'm going to stick my size 10 boot down your throat you low-life piece of shit!!!There u go, you've baited me just enough for me to react. I've avoided the temptation until now but on the basis that nothing you ever say or do will get you a suspension and you obviously aren't prepared to accept what I say as a genuine attempt to put an end to this shit, I may as well resort to the lowest form of communication......threats and swearing!!!What's the length of suspension this time mods?!?

It's the same every year. The people that get nominated in dolt of the year are all "Ohhh theres a pack/clique out to get me"Get over it, you're an idiot.

Very very true.If I was in the list for this award I'd chuckle to myself and get on with my life. Who cares if someone miles away doesnt like you. Jesus Christ it shows how much time you spend stuck at home behind your monitor to get this wound up by it. Open the door and get some fresh air, Theres a whole world out there full of real stuff. Real women too not two dimensional .jpeg sluts.