UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirk Gently

So I get accused of being "obsessed with arguing", yet right here we have TP trying vainly to argue away his own moronicity.

Is that actually a real word that can be found in a dictionary?

• Paid Members

Wheres ElSupremo on that list? shocking stuffI think eldeando gets my vote,that thread about him burning himself was comedy gold.And why are Ashley and Mr seven in there? Ashley may be slightly naive but shes probably the nicest person on here, and Mr seven, although I don't often agree with, is one of the better posters on here.

• Paid Members

Wheres ElSupremo on that list?

He's hiding in that "poster of the year" list I think you utter wierdo.

Ashley may be slightly naive but shes probably the nicest person on here

That's because it's a bloke and he's grooming you.

I'd rather see a girl on here be thought of as a bloke than be verbally ejaculated over as is the case of fairy jasmine. The amount of "COR!!" posts towards her are sickening.

i have grown very fond of you mr.seven, you remind me of my father

im hoping to start from scratch on here, a new man.

The guys with long memories & too much spite running through their veins won't let you start from scratch, mate. Once a dolt, always a dolt in their minds. No amount of donating money will change that, & I don't expect that for one second after I become a Paid Member too.

I'd rather see a girl on here be thought of as a bloke than be verbally ejaculated over as is the case of fairy jasmine. The amount of "COR!!" posts towards her are sickening.

I'm not blaming you anymore. It isn't your fault that you're helping prove the stereotype that people on internet forums have never seen a girl before therefore must turn into slobbering idiots when one appears.

I'm not blaming you anymore. It isn't your fault that you're helping prove the stereotype that people on internet forums have never seen a girl before therefore must turn into slobbering idiots when one appears.
in all seriousness, i do wonder sometimes...

• Paid Members

What's wrong with his posts?

Can't be bothered to go into it, i had an argument with ElSupremo about it a couple of days ago and I havn't got the energy, but every post is like reading an essay and he usually just repeats himself over and over without adding anything to the discussion and doesn't like it when someone disagrees with him and usually lashes out at them.wow, mayby i did have the energy. Edited by Chilly McFreeze

Thats got nothing to do with the internet. Thats males in general. Men are drilling machines and women should feel damn lucky to be our ovens. :p

• Paid Members

im hoping to start from scratch on here, a new man.

The guys with long memories & too much spite running through their veins won't let you start from scratch, mate. Once a dolt, always a dolt in their minds. No amount of donating money will change that, & I don't expect that for one second after I become a Paid Member too.
Tats don't wash off. :(