Guest Feel that ASS baby Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 Indeed I did. It's a nice size isn't it?
Chaka Demus Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 Ashley, by about a million miles. Dandaman closley follows.Without wanting to be the cunt who nitpicks, how... does that work? Because Ashley is around more and every single one of her posts makes me want to shove my hand down my throat and puke.
Chaka Demus Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 and why isnt ally clark in this vote? Still unhappy about that time in chat, eh?
The Amence One Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 What exactly is the criteria for this? I don't see problems with the likes of Ashley and Seven, but your missing people like tommyboi and well, I can't think of anyone else, but there's loads more deserving than the people who've been nominated for it.
Shimmer Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 (edited) I voted for stingersplash. He's comes across as the most miserable person in the world. He should lighten the fuck up and stop complaining about every single thing.I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there. Edited January 18, 2006 by Shimmer
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 18, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2006 What exactly is the criteria for this? I don't see problems with the likes of Ashley and Seven, but your missing people like tommyboi and well, I can't think of anyone else, but there's loads more deserving than the people who've been nominated for it. There are a ton of bigger idiots, but they post less or disappear quickly. These are the memorable idiots.Ashley's defence of Kriss Sprules is the stupidest thing I've ever read on here.Mr Seven is a half and half poster, half good stuff, half complete shite, nothing in between.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 18, 2006 Moderators Posted January 18, 2006 I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there. I would give the same reason as to why Alanhill shouldn't be on that list...
Turnbucklepads Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I actually voted for Mr. Seven as poster of the year I seem to have missed alot of his shite posts and only read good ones. His writing is quite good in my opinion. Any examples of this crap, some seem to think he has ?
Shimmer Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there.I would give the same reason as to why Alanhill shouldn't be on that list... Good point.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 18, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2006 I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there.I would give the same reason as to why Alanhill shouldn't be on that list... Good point. 19 voters say otherwise. He's an anal, argumentative moron. His constant NEED to be right is not only boring, it's pretty fecking wierd.You don't have to be stupid to be an idiot. You can post well-written crap too.
Bret Hart's Buddy Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 (edited) Mr Seven is a half and half poster, half good stuff, half complete shite, nothing in between.But his shite stuff makes me angry. Really angry. And it's only the internet. So I just voted him. Edited January 18, 2006 by Bret Hart's Buddy
This thread scares me Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 we all do realise that the "winner" of this award will only take it as encouragement to continue their idiocy
Guest Ashley Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 Ashley's defence of Kriss Sprules is the stupidest thing I've ever read on here. I know, that was something I shouldn't have done without knowing the full facts and Sprules's history on the forum.No defence for it, but bearing in mind I was very new at the time, I think I'd been here a week or so, I didn't really understand what I was doing.
Recommended Posts