UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alanhill

AnalHill for obvious reasons

Obvious indeed!

Losing the plot? Yeah, of course I am. Maybe I just take a little bit of offence to being bad-mouthed by a speccy twat on a message board.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Yeah there really is a lot of fun to be had on the paid members board! Donate money and see Rick get a helluva beating.As for Lantern, as far as I'm aware he starting hating on me because I called out Fozzy on being a big liar. Of course if you look at:http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=78458You'll see how I was right all along.

The problem may lie in the secrecy of it all, as it appears that people are talking about people behind their backs, which will arise suspicion.

I nominated: Psycho Silvera, Van_Dammer (The Diva stalker one), Ashley, KWF, stingersplash, eldeano and rvd_mr_ppv.

[As for Lantern, as far as I'm aware he starting hating on me because I called out Fozzy on being a big liar.

Well, there are several reasons why I nominated you. And yes, accusing Fozzie of attempting to murder his wrestlers was one. Not much to do with the thread you linked to, but hey. I also took offence to the thread about the poor fella who got shot on the tube, in particular when you used that somewhat tragic event as an excuse to do your blissfull victory dance.

Guest alanhill

[As for Lantern, as far as I'm aware he starting hating on me because I called out Fozzy on being a big liar.

Well, there are several reasons why I nominated you. And yes, accusing Fozzie of attempting to murder his wrestlers was one. Not much to do with the thread you linked to, but hey. I also took offence to the thread about the poor fella who got shot on the tube, in particular when you used that somewhat tragic event as an excuse to do your blissfull victory dance.
People say I'm obsessed with arguing, but they just don't want to leave things alone, do they?I never accused Fozzy of trying to murder anyone, and I'm presuming you keep making this embellishment because the actual accusation I made wouldn't fit with the internet persona you're currently trying to cultivate (one that doesn't involve agreeing with sry4life). Everything I said was 100% true, and you got worked like some stupid stupid fanboy. But I'm glad you moved away from the anti-insider gimmick, it wasn't working out for you. Regarding Menezes, I think the point was that people weren't exactly treating him like a 'poor fella', were they? People were using the 'tragic event' as a vehicle for their own despicable prejudices and I simply pointed that out. Edited by alanhill

As much as I have probably had disagreements with Alan Hill.I don't think that he deserves to be nominated as dolt of the year.He is one of the smarter people on here when in discussions, I think its just a case of Alan Hill putting across genuine real points that tend to be against what the majority of people think and people not agreeing and just taking a dislike to him.Like the London Bombings when Menezes (I think) got shot dead and many including myself thought that in that situation that was the best thing to do seeing he could of been seen as a potential suspect, however Alan hill provided a very good counter arguement.

Edited by wbzuk

Nice to see me leading the way, many more people who have been idiotsthis year, KWF should be a shoe-in. But what do I know, I'm a dolt!

As much as KWF was a dolt to the nth degree, and you at least have a brain inside your head i see your point.But, you're a high profile poster who comes across as arrogant on occasion. It's not hard to see why your being voted, as the internet loves a good bandwagon.

• Paid Members

But, you're a high profile poster who comes across as arrogant on occasion. It's not hard to see why your being voted, as the internet loves a good bandwagon.

I don't think it was so much to do with his arrogance, but more to do with his stupidity on numerous occasions. You need only look back at the "Ask Dandaman anything!" thread to see one example of this.

• Paid Members

A lot of times you simply will not take another persons opinion on board, I know myself and many other forum members are guilty of this too, but you often become a little abusive to people who don't see things your way.

That's rubbish I'm afraid. I take on the opinions of those who make sense, it's that simple. Go and find the recent discussion I had with Legend Killer about the TLC match on RAW. We were able to have a civil discussion and discovered where we agreed and disagreed with each other. I never felt the need to get abusive because he never once acted like a tool. If he'd said something moronic like, "stop being negative," or "this is my opinion so there," I probably would have "got abusive," because mongs do my head in. And for fuck's sake I'm never trying to "win" anything! I'm discussing things to their natural progression. If it wasn't for people like me on here we'd have lame debates that went something like, "I think this, you think that, let's agree to disagree m8, LMAO!" This would suck knob cheese.
Totally true mate, I have never had any problem with you on this forum and we have had difference of opinions on various matters, like TLC, Jericho's drawing power, Triple H etc, etc. You got my vote for poster of the year anyway. Its just a shame the cliq wouldnt nominate me for that award, I'd clearly run away with it. Its a huge conspiracy to hold the Triple H love down on the UKFF! :p Edited by Legend Killer

• Paid Members

19 dolts say otherwise. He's an anal, argumentative moron. His constant NEED to be right is not only boring, it's pretty fecking wierd.You don't have to be stupid to be an idiot. You can post well-written crap too.

It's *weird* by the way. :smug: tiger_rick nominated me for UKFFer of the year last year and my posting style hasn't changed that much at all. So let's not pretend that this incredibly active volte-face is inspired by anything other than sour grapes.Remember everybody that *I* have the brains! Yeah, I'm probably smarter than you and it's too fucking bad if you don't like it. And if you want your opinions to be as cool, nuanced and worthy as mine, all you need to do is get smarter. Y'know, maybe read a book or two. In the words of Ma$e: You can't be a playa and hate the playas. That don't make no sense.
[sIMON COWELL]Well, that is simply the worst heel promo I have ever seen. It was laboured, wooden, shabbily researched and you quite clearly made no effort at all. You have no future in the Internet Wrestling Community, and you certainly won't be getting my vote.[/sIMON COWELL]By the way, it's "moronism". "Moronicity" is not a word.And I have to ask: WHY IS KIRK KAOS LAST? He was the most annoying idiot ever to post on these boards, and I'm starting to get the feeling that Keeno might be him re-incarnated.Of course, both of them would lose if Smithy3:16 had been nominated.And I feel Segaboyno deserves a mention for his ridiculous HBK fanboy jingoism.EDIT: Almost forgot - I also believe that Ashley doesn't deserve to be on this poll; she hasn't been rude to anyone, and every point she's ever made, she's at least attempted to argue her case. Edited by Carbomb