Jump to content

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bullying? If I was to at any time feel like I had allowed myself to be 'bullied' by you guys I would end it all in a heartbeat.

Now now, suicide is not the answer. ;)
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Wow, people do like to drag arguments out. Is the simple solution to this 'ignore'? Rather than using the 'report' button? If you feel the mods aren't doing anything then just ignore this whole topic, maybe thats not your style and I respect that but it comes down to that you know that your not going to quit and that those arguing back aren't.Using the language that you have is not the way to go about things, certainly at the age of 29. If someone of under 20 can decide that this isn't the way to go about this whole situation then I am sure someone over that age can. If they annoy you so much 'ignore' them. Simple, the mods aren't going to change the way they mod just for the sake of a petty argument about some shit no one apart from you gives a damn about. You want to prove the mods are corrupt? Maybe they are, Moo owns the place, he can moderate however he wants. That 'nomination' you have...it's nothing bad. Heck, the rest of those on the list from what I have read have taken it fairly well without self promoting themselves and just getting on with it. Some even willing to change though many of them seemingly don't need to change as they are fine the way they are. It's an 'opinion' everyone has one, if someone at the other side of the country doesn't like you then laugh it off. If you feel that they are doing 'wrong' to you, ignore them. It's as simple as that. It may be hard in such a closed enviroment but it's simple enough to do. But do whatever you want, it's your choice.

Posted

Wow, people do like to drag arguments out. Is the simple solution to this 'ignore'? Rather than using the 'report' button? If you feel the mods aren't doing anything then just ignore this whole topic, maybe thats not your style and I respect that but it comes down to that you know that your not going to quit and that those arguing back aren't.Using the language that you have is not the way to go about things, certainly at the age of 29. If someone of under 20 can decide that this isn't the way to go about this whole situation then I am sure someone over that age can. If they annoy you so much 'ignore' them. Simple, the mods aren't going to change the way they mod just for the sake of a petty argument about some shit no one apart from you gives a damn about. You want to prove the mods are corrupt? Maybe they are, Moo owns the place, he can moderate however he wants. That 'nomination' you have...it's nothing bad. Heck, the rest of those on the list from what I have read have taken it fairly well without self promoting themselves and just getting on with it. Some even willing to change though many of them seemingly don't need to change as they are fine the way they are. It's an 'opinion' everyone has one, if someone at the other side of the country doesn't like you then laugh it off. If you feel that they are doing 'wrong' to you, ignore them. It's as simple as that. It may be hard in such a closed enviroment but it's simple enough to do. But do whatever you want, it's your choice.

Thanks for that! (I mean that genuinely).I tried to take the nominationin good spirits but when I did that - having a laugh about it (changing my sig etc) - they turned around it by saying that approach was pathetic. I said before, whichever way I went with it would've been wrong. Seriously, it's not an issue that people think I'm not funny, it's the way certain people go about expressing their thoughts that has got to me.I have to disagree with you on one point though, regardless of what age I am, the things I've said are out of annoyance. I could've ignored it, I chose not to!
  • Moderators
Posted

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in the same place as you (and those other cock-munchers), I'm going to stick my size 10 boot down your throat you low-life piece of shit!!!

I wear size 12.
Posted

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in the same place as you (and those other cock-munchers), I'm going to stick my size 10 boot down your throat you low-life piece of shit!!!

I wear size 12.
:D
  • Paid Members
Posted

The problem with these 'awards' is not that I (or others) are included in a Dolt of the Year or At, Not With category but that it encourages a level of self-importance that serves no real purpose other than to stroke the ego's of the pathetic and needy or allow certain people to suck up to others (i.e. "John Lister you're so cool, you're so funny.......btw, this is not aimed at Lister personally as I AGREE he's a funny guy, but the hero worship is a little over-bearing). 

He's got a point here. Especially this award which was just asking for a huge flaming thread full of negativity towards people that probably don't really deserve it.
It's OK. I forgive you.
  • Paid Members
Posted

OK this whole thread it hilarious to me.But I had to say one thing...

I'm certain they have better things to do with their time than to ban or reprimand their bosom buddies.

Are you kidding me?
  • Paid Members
Posted

The problem may lie in the secrecy of it all, as it appears that people are talking about people behind their backs, which will arise suspicion.

There may be a degree of that, some people are spineless in any walk of life. However, the reason it's just paid members is that a) It's a privilege of donating some cash, and b) It generally avoids a massive flaming thread. (Ha!)No-one likes being called an idiot, but sometimes, the cap fits. Personally, I have no problem stating my nominations, same as I have no problem telling people what I think in a normal thread.I nominated sry4life, who's big 'I am' attitude is sickening, KWF, Keeno & Lemming who were complete mongs for 90% of the time. Ashley, for either astupidly naive attitude or a school girl 'act'. Either way, the 'My Dad says' stuff got on my nerves. AnalHill for obvious reasons (Alan is a paid member, therefore nominations were said 'to his face' so to speak.) I also went for Mr Seven, who's attitude in all John Cena threads was deserving of idiot status and Van Dammer, who's constant obsession with Diva's and Cena was equally nauseating.Lastly, if you desperately want to know who nominated who, DONATE SOME MONEY !!!!
Posted

The problem may lie in the secrecy of it all, as it appears that people are talking about people behind their backs, which will arise suspicion.

There may be a degree of that, some people are spineless in any walk of life. However, the reason it's just paid members is that a) It's a privilege of donating some cash, and b) It generally avoids a massive flaming thread. (Ha!)No-one likes being called an idiot, but sometimes, the cap fits. Personally, I have no problem stating my nominations, same as I have no problem telling people what I think in a normal thread.I nominated sry4life, who's big 'I am' attitude is sickening, KWF, Keeno & Lemming who were complete mongs for 90% of the time. Ashley, for either astupidly naive attitude or a school girl 'act'. Either way, the 'My Dad says' stuff got on my nerves. AnalHill for obvious reasons (Alan is a paid member, therefore nominations were said 'to his face' so to speak.) I also went for Mr Seven, who's attitude in all John Cena threads was deserving of idiot status and Van Dammer, who's constant obsession with Diva's and Cena was equally nauseating.Lastly, if you desperately want to know who nominated who, DONATE SOME MONEY !!!!
That's fair enough, I for one appreciate your honesty.I think a thread like this is always going to generate heated discussion, but it's only right that people will question their nominations.
Posted

The problem may lie in the secrecy of it all, as it appears that people are talking about people behind their backs, which will arise suspicion.

AlanHill, JSB, Dandaman, Turnbucklepads, Kirk Kaos.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...