UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in the same place as you (and those other cock-munchers), I'm going to stick my size 10 boot down your throat you low-life piece of shit!!!

Amazing.Oh, by the way, congratulations, you've just about confirmed your place dolt of the year 2006.

Whats wrong with a mod PM'ing me to say "SpykeDudlei1 has reported you for trolling/flaming. Please stop". This isn't rape we're talking about...wheres the need for confidentiality?

If that's the case neil, why are you and the other fucktards continuing to get in my fucking face??? This just proves what JSB is saying - words are words but if there's no conviction behind it, what's the point.......Example: The mods say 'please stop trolling SpykeDudlei1's posts, neil'.........translated means 'oh by the way, that annoying SpykeDudlei1 has used the report button again so I have to ask you to stop it (nudge-nudge, wink-wink)!!!If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in the same place as you (and those other cock-munchers), I'm going to stick my size 10 boot down your throat you low-life piece of shit!!!There u go, you've baited me just enough for me to react. I've avoided the temptation until now but on the basis that nothing you ever say or do will get you a suspension and you obviously aren't prepared to accept what I say as a genuine attempt to put an end to this shit, I may as well resort to the lowest form of communication......threats and swearing!!!What's the length of suspension this time mods?!?
Your total overreaction speaks volumes.

• Paid Members

Example: The mods say 'please stop trolling SpykeDudlei1's posts, neil'.........translated means 'oh by the way, that annoying SpykeDudlei1 has used the report button again so I have to ask you to stop it (nudge-nudge, wink-wink)!!!

Jesus Christ, how paranoid are you? Paid members can get banned/suspended if there's a worthy reasoning behind it. Danthebruiser was banned and CracktonMoj (i think it was) got suspended at somepoint last year for starting a thread about Owens Death which it turns out must have offended a few people. Perhaps whatever it is you're crying about neil doing to you doesn't really constitue a banning? There's alot of people on this board, if someone was banned for one person getting upset over one other persons comments then there'd be few people left on the board. Neil recieved a warning it would appear, what else do you want them to do? Hold him ready at gunpoint if he ever does the same again? Seriously, get over yourself.

It's the same every year. The people that get nominated in dolt of the year are all "Ohhh theres a pack/clique out to get me"Get over it, you're an idiot.

Very very true.If I was in the list for this award I'd chuckle to myself and get on with my life. Who cares if someone miles away doesnt like you. Jesus Christ it shows how much time you spend stuck at home behind your monitor to get this wound up by it. Open the door and get some fresh air, Theres a whole world out there full of real stuff. Real women too not two dimensional .jpeg sluts.
Yeah, thanks for that! My wife and son say 'hi' (i.e. I DO have a life). You've answered my point with your comment about 'someone miles away'. It's not about them not liking me (I really could give a shit), it's the point that because they are 'virtually' miles away they sit behind the 'safety' of a PC thinking that they can fire insults and bullshit at people because nothing will be done to them. I come onto a forum like this to read about wrestling (and off-topic stuff) and share stories or just chew the fat/make random comments etc.I would bet the house that 99% of these mongs wouldn't dare speak like that to someone in person as they know they would get a kick in the nuts!!!The problem with these 'awards' is not that I (or others) are included in a Dolt of the Year or At, Not With category but that it encourages a level of self-importance that serves no real purpose other than to stroke the ego of the pathetic and needy or allow certain people to suck up to others (i.e. "John Lister you're so cool, you're so funny.......btw, this is not aimed at Lister personally as I AGREE he's a funny guy, but the hero worship is a little over-bearing). It also encourages, as I said earlier, that schoolyard mentality as it's a form of bullying. Now I'm a big enough boy not to be upset or distressed by it (wound up yes, distressed no) but for some young kid who might see this forum as their main source of social interaction (outside of school and family) this could genuinely make them feel like shit!As before, I expect this post to be pulled to bits instead of someone reading it as an attempt to explain why I think this whole thing is pathetic but never mind! Edited by SpykeDudlei1

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in the same place as you (and those other cock-munchers), I'm going to stick my size 10 boot down your throat you low-life piece of shit!!!

Amazing.Oh, by the way, congratulations, you've just about confirmed your place dolt of the year 2006.
Whoopdy-doo! Fuck you frank!Mr Seven......I'm actually 29. So this has nothing to do with being a kid, it boils down to the fact that I have a low-threshold for annoying cunts like you and the other retards on here. So that threat isn't an idle 'I'm going to kick your head in' kind of comment. It's more of a 'if you spoke to me like that at work, in the street or in the pub I wouldn't let you get away with it' comment. Oh, and thanks for the unofficial award! :thumbsup: Shimmer, you seem to randomly pop-up from time to time with pointless comments and today, you've continued that trend. Go and fuck yourself!As for purplemonkeydishwasher, this is no longer an issue over just Paid Members. This is aimed at the people I have named!!!

• Paid Members

The problem with these 'awards' is not that I (or others) are included in a Dolt of the Year or At, Not With category but that it encourages a level of self-importance that serves no real purpose other than to stroke the ego's of the pathetic and needy or allow certain people to suck up to others (i.e. "John Lister you're so cool, you're so funny.......btw, this is not aimed at Lister personally as I AGREE he's a funny guy, but the hero worship is a little over-bearing).

He's got a point here. Especially this award which was just asking for a huge flaming thread full of negativity towards people that probably don't really deserve it.

The problem with these 'awards' is not that I (or others) are included in a Dolt of the Year or At, Not With category but that it encourages a level of self-importance that serves no real purpose other than to stroke the ego's of the pathetic and needy or allow certain people to suck up to others (i.e. "John Lister you're so cool, you're so funny.......btw, this is not aimed at Lister personally as I AGREE he's a funny guy, but the hero worship is a little over-bearing). 

He's got a point here. Especially this award which was just asking for a huge flaming thread full of negativity towards people that probably don't really deserve it.
Thanks Chilly! Someone with an ounce of common sense who actually sees the point I've been trying to make.

Whoopdy-doo! Fuck you frank!Mr Seven......I'm actually 29. So this has nothing to do with being a kid, it boils down to the fact that I have a low-threshold for annoying cunts like you and the other retards on here. Shimmer, you seem to randomly pop-up from time to time with pointless comments and today, you've continued that trend. Go and fuck yourself!

I hope everyone is aware of the hypocrisy of Spyke, the man who reported myself, frank and others for "bullying" him, throwing out profanity like it's going out of style at several members of the forum. I'm not going to report you, because I'm not a child. However I sincerely hope that in future when you go crying to Moo that he realises how much of a snivelling hypocritical fraud you are and refuses to take you seriously.

Whoopdy-doo!  Fuck you frank!Mr Seven......I'm actually 29.  So this has nothing to do with being a kid, it boils down to the fact that I have a low-threshold for annoying cunts like you and the other retards on here. Shimmer, you seem to randomly pop-up from time to time with pointless comments and today, you've continued that trend. Go and fuck yourself!

I hope everyone is aware of the hypocrisy of Spyke, the man who reported myself, frank and others for "bullying" him, throwing out profanity like it's going out of style at several members of the forum. I'm not going to report you, because I'm not a child. However I sincerely hope that in future when you go crying to Moo that he realises how much of a snivelling hypocritical fraud you are and refuses to take you seriously.
Bullying? If I was to at any time feel like I had allowed myself to be 'bullied' by you guys I would end it all in a heartbeat. The use of profanity is a way of venting my frustration at the fact that you haven't responded to reason (something I tried to use in this thread earlier today).My reason for reporting you was that despite my attempts to keep a low profile and mind my own business, you lot continued to make random, snide remarks in threads where I posted. So, as Moo encouraged me to do, I used the report button rather than react myself as the last time I did that I got suspended.I've already established that the mods don't take me seriously but it seems to be that I'm not the only member who realises they mods have their own agenda.

• Paid Members

As for purplemonkeydishwasher, this is no longer an issue over just Paid Members.  This is aimed at the people I have named!!!

Well, it clearly is as the comments you made imply that you believe paid members don't recieve the same treatment as non-paid members when they get reported. Either way you've still got it in you're mind that mods show some sort of favouritism towards Paid members or whoever else you've reported.You're getting in other peoples faces about an award such as this encouraging self-importance to certain posters, when it seems you've got an aura of self-importance about yourself, judging by your reactions to how the mods failed to handle your reports how you'd have liked. Pathetic and needy? Your entire reaction to this whole thing reeks of pathetic and needyness, with your attempts to be accepted by the board in some form.

Shimmer, you seem to randomly pop-up from time to time with pointless comments and today, you've continued that trend.  Go and fuck yourself!

The comment wasn't pointless. Your overreaction to neil's points do speak volumes.You claim that your nomination in the "At, Not With" doesn't bother you, yet you insist on hanging around this thread, throwing around accusations without backing them up with any evidence, and then post a childish tirade when neil pulls you up on it. Hardly the actions of a person who's happy with the situation, is it? Maybe you should do like others have done, accept that you have been an idiot in the past and try to improve in the future.I find this whole thing hilarious, to be honest, which proves that your place in the "At, Not With" poll is truly deserved.