UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

im hoping to start from scratch on here, a new man.

The guys with long memories & too much spite running through their veins won't let you start from scratch, mate. Once a dolt, always a dolt in their minds. No amount of donating money will change that, & I don't expect that for one second after I become a Paid Member too.
Total bollocks.If you're a decent poster you'll be treated as one.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, why am I there, I've been nothing but nice to people.:(

It's because you are a middle aged man pretending to be a young girl.
I think you just gave me my first legit LOL moment of 2006!Ashley, don't worry, I still :love: you and certainly didn't vote for you.
Thank you Chris. :)
I still :love: you too but I did vote. Its like watching a car crash, You know you shouldn't but theres just something that makes you do it.If it helps, Im sorry :p

• Paid Members

What's wrong with his posts?

Can't be bothered to go into it, i had an argument with ElSupremo about it a couple of days ago and I havn't got the energy, but every post is like reading an essay and he usually just repeats himself over and over without adding anything to the discussion and doesn't like it when someone disagrees with him and usually lashes out at them.
How come it's only the mongs who I tear to shreds that call me a dolt and anyone with a brain bigs me up? Very interesting that. And I thought you were the guy who said everyone should just list their opinions and then never return to the thread or dicuss things further? More hypocrisy from you I see. Practice what you preach man.

• Paid Members

Can't be bothered to go into it, i had an argument with ElSupremo about it a couple of days ago and I havn't got the energy, but every post is like reading an essay and he usually just repeats himself over and over without adding anything to the discussion and doesn't like it when someone disagrees with him and usually lashes out at them.
How come it's only the mongs who I tear to shreds that call me a dolt and anyone with a brain bigs me up? Very interesting that. And I thought you were the guy who said everyone should just list their opinions and then never return to the thread or dicuss things further? More hypocrisy from you I see. Practice what you preach man.
Seriously, stop lashing out mate.And i never said 'list your opinions and make your point and never come back to thread.' you seem to be misunderstanding. what happened was you disagreed with someone, had a huge go at them, even though all they said was that they didn't think smackdown was too bad, and they also made some very good points. and then i told you to stop lashing out and stop repeating yourself, because you really were. you made the same point over and over again. sure, if someone engages you in discussion, then reply but you don't need to repeat yourself. you don't need to repeat yourself. you don't need to repeat yourself. (annoying isn't it?)now i shall practice what I preach and leave it at that, and i wont be surprised if you find a quote of my mind that contradicts what i've just said and put a little ;) beneath it, like the clever boy that you are. Edited by Chilly McFreeze

• Paid Members

And i never said 'list your opinions and make your point and never come back to thread.' you seem to be misunderstanding.

Yeah you did, you said this:

If you've got nothing else to add, then just make you're point and leave it.

And this:

Just make you're point and stop dissecting other peoples opinions

Both of which state that lists of opinions are all there should be and dissecting other's opinions (which is what discussion is, surely?) should be banned. And you've now not only gone against this but you've repeated the point that I repeat myself a good three or four times. Oh, and three times is a charm - you said people shouldn't talk down to others then sarcastically called me a, "clever boy." You're the worst hypocrite ever. You also don't know the difference between repeating and developing a point further for dicussion purposes, probably because you only ever add one-line posts that go nowhere. Heaven forbid we get those "essays," that include detailed thoughts, eh?

what happened was you disagreed with someone, had a huge go at them, even though all they said was that they didn't think smackdown was too bad, and they also made some very good points. and then i told you to stop lashing out and stop repeating yourself, because you really were. you made the same point over and over again.

Bollocks. He engaged me into a discussion, offered up some counter points (corkers such as only I would view the Melina-Batista angle as a "rape" angle, nobody else), I answered everything he questioned me on and then you showed up and flipped out like a kid in need of Ritalin. Go and read it again. It's you that had zero to add to the discussion and instead decided to go crackers over nothing. If I never add anything to discussions why are many people in the poster of the year thread saying things to the contrary? And best of all - you can't even go down the "boo hoo you're picking on me," route because you're the one who called me a dolt and started this whole debate. Right before I shredded your shit. Edited by ELsupremo

ELSuprermo, first things first, despite quite a few long winded discussions and disagreement I don't dislike you, you are a decent poster, but sometimes you can be a little overbearing.Discussion on here is fine, but often with you it can feel more like an argument than a discussion. A lot of times you simply will not take another persons opinion on board, I know myself and many other forum members are guilty of this too, but you often become a little abusive to people who don't see things your way.Like I said you are a decent member of the forum, but you have to admit sometimes you do come across as if you need to be right about things.

The guys with long memories & too much spite running through their veins won't let you start from scratch, mate. Once a dolt, always a dolt in their minds. No amount of donating money will change that, & I don't expect that for one second after I become a Paid Member too.
Yeah right. :rolleyes: What about a certain contender for "Poster Of The Year", who is holding a grudge dating months back with me? He's a Paid Member (hence nobody feels the need to tell him to grow up & change the record), yet all he harps on about is me being fat & having an ECW tattoo, something that everyone else stop talking about about six months ago.I got banned for supposedly "trolling" him, came back determined to make a fresh start, be a productive member of the forum & not start any immature feuds, & he still trolls me, & nobody ever reprimands him for it. Can you honestly tell me that's fair?I am happy to become a Paid Member, but I don't think any amount of "decent posts" is gonna mean this childish twat will actually stop trying to bring me down on the UKFF. At least the consolations are that I've made some great acquaintances here who aren't solely interesting in calling each other "fat", & that this certain dickhead is being thrashed in the "Poster Of The Year" poll, which, let's face it, he never even deserved to be a contender in anyway because he's no Lister or even ELSupremo in his wildest dreams.

That's bullshit and you know it! Regardless of the fact that you, Mr Seven, frank or others refuse to believe or acknowledge it, I have posted things that could be regarded as 'decent' to other people. Despite this, you still claim that I post nothing of interest.Ask DJ Stevie C if he feels that way. Or hbk4life, Van_Dammer, who has called me hage, webmastfowrestlegame......I could go on. OK, that mainly relates to the NFL Predictions Thread but I HAVE posted things of interest that whilst they may not interest you, does not mean they are not 'decent'.Therefore, your post is indeed a lie!!!

I got banned for supposedly "trolling" him, came back determined to make a fresh start, be a productive member of the forum & not start any immature feuds, & he still trolls me, & nobody ever reprimands him for it. Can you honestly tell me that's fair?

This seems to be the problem I'm facing too. Since the whole fiasco with Lemming where he and I were suspended for the first time, and since his subsequent banning, I have also tried to be a more productive member. Sure, I'll make the odd stupid comment but who doesn't?!? Just because those people don't 'get it' doesn't make it any less funny or not worth posting. Despite belief to the contrary, I wasn't up Lemming's arse and do agree that he could be a twat at times but some of the comments or animosity towards him was unnecessary.This place is often like being at school where the 'cool kids' won't let you into their gang. And for me, these guys are responsible for attaching that stigma to the Paid Members section of the UKFF. I'm sure that wasn't the intention of the mods when the option became available, but until such time as those guilty of the accusations made towards them are dealt with, it will always be present.I agree with JSB that no attempt to 'change the perception' certain people have of you will make one ounce of difference - they will continue to tar you with the same brush. Edited by SpykeDudlei1

It's the same every year. The people that get nominated in dolt of the year are all "Ohhh theres a pack/clique out to get me"Get over it, you're an idiot.

Well done for proving my point perfectly!!! I respond with a sensible and literate point and you post 'get over it, you're an idiot'. Thanks for highlighting the mentality of the kinds of people I was referring to.As for my inclusion in the 'At, Not With', FFS it's a bit of a fun that means, in the real world, a select few don't appreciate or care for me. Meanwhile, those who matter - family, friends, work colleagues....you know, those who actually know ME, are the ones whose opinion means something. Any response I have made to my 'nomination' has been purely tongue-in-cheek. It has been the subsequent childish remarks that have generated any sort of serious response.

It's the same every year. The people that get nominated in dolt of the year are all "Ohhh theres a pack/clique out to get me"Get over it, you're an idiot.

not me, i knew id be in here. i deserve to be in here. and i deserve to be second. but thats not gonna stop me from trying to be a better member of the forum, contribute more and make sure im not on here next year. id be most insulted if i am nominated next year anyway, because im gonna try and be a good poster.

not me, i knew id be in here. i deserve to be in here. and i deserve to be second. but thats not gonna stop me from trying to be a better member of the forum, contribute more and make sure im not on here next year. id be most insulted if i am nominated next year anyway, because im gonna try and be a good poster.
Well at least your trying unlike others who just continue to moan.