UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok ive had a think - and ive decided not be such a cunt anymore.I wont moan about anything, i wont go on about how cheap ive gotten things, ill just keep it shut, and post sensible things. after this post of course.End.

How old are you Stinger ?
Are you asking Mentally or Physically?Physically im going to be 25 next month, but mentally i am a 8 year old boy. Ive never wanted to grow up really. Not sure why.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alanhill

19 dolts say otherwise. He's an anal, argumentative moron. His constant NEED to be right is not only boring, it's pretty fecking wierd.You don't have to be stupid to be an idiot. You can post well-written crap too.

It's *weird* by the way. :smug: tiger_rick nominated me for UKFFer of the year last year and my posting style hasn't changed that much at all. So let's not pretend that this incredibly active volte-face is inspired by anything other than sour grapes.Remember everybody that *I* have the brains! Yeah, I'm probably smarter than you and it's too fucking bad if you don't like it. And if you want your opinions to be as cool, nuanced and worthy as mine, all you need to do is get smarter. Y'know, maybe read a book or two. In the words of Ma$e: You can't be a playa and hate the playas. That don't make no sense.

• Paid Members

I voted for stingersplash. He's comes across as the most miserable person in the world. He should lighten the fuck up and stop complaining about every single thing.I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there.

aww come on, im only miserable when im on here, its my thing, im a gimmick poster when it comes to this site.anyone who knows me away from the forums knows im a normal guy, and any other non wrestling forums im a member of can tell you im decent and normal and never get angry.i just love the fact i can garner so much heel heat by shouting on about Silvervision, or how much cheaper ive gotten the things others have. its cheap heat, but it works, and im fine with that.i dont take myself or anyone elses opinions of me seriously on this board. because just like the great heels of the WWE or any other promotion, its just a facade. once you get behind that, all the mystery is gone.id actually quite like to win this award, so vote away. its not gonna stop me having fun and being a jackass all the time, and ill still piss and moan cos this is an amazing way to get frustations out when i get them.i suppose its gone on long enough, maybe one day ill go back to my normal early days posting. but then that wouldnt be any fun would it? :p now, about those shits over at silvervision..... :devil:
I know it's already been said, but this post should instantly win you this award. You utter, utter moron.

QUOTE (Ally Clark @ Jan 18 2006, 13:11) Yeah that's true actually, just re-read my original post.I deserve to be up there now  .

It's not the first time you've done it either. :/ Seven and alanhill don't deserve to be in this poll. If hill is in there for his obsession with being right, then ELsupremo should be up there too.

• Paid Members

If hill is in there for his obsession with being right, then ELsupremo should be up there too.

This reputation I've got befuddles me to no end. Whenever I've had a discussion with people who actually own a brain (Lister, tiger_rick, Legend Killer, Carbomb and Mo just to name a few) I've always taken what they've said on board and never once ignored a point against me in order to "win." The only people who have ever accused me of "always wanting to be right," are people like Sharky when I've argued against such ridiculous points as "Cena clearly has 97% of the crowd on his side," and he's realised he's 100% wrong."Oh well you always want to be right so boo hoo stop picking on me."I also have no idea why Mr. Seven is in there. Edited by ELsupremo

• Paid Members

If hill is in there for his obsession with being right, then ELsupremo should be up there too.

This reputation I've got befuddles me to no end. Whenever I've had a discussion with people who actually own a brain (Lister, tiger_rick, Legend Killer, Carbomb and Mo just to name a few) I've always taken what they've said on board and never once ignored a point against me in order to "win." The only people who have ever accused me of "always wanting to be right," are people like Sharky when I've argued against such ridiculous points as "Cena clearly has 97% of the crowd on his side," and he's realised he's 100% wrong."Oh well you always want to be right so boo hoo stop picking on me."
Yes, that's pretty much my point. I'm not knocking you or alanhill in the slightest. My comment was more a way of saying alanhill has no place being considered in this category opposed to saying you should.It's more a case of you attempting to get others to see the facts and that what you're saying is invariably true, not just 'your opinion'. In much a similar way to what alanhill does. I was doing the same with Sharky for some time before realising how futile my attempts were. That...and you stealing all my thunder. :( Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher

I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there.

I would give the same reason as to why Alanhill shouldn't be on that list...
Good point.
19 voters say otherwise. He's an anal, argumentative moron. His constant NEED to be right is not only boring, it's pretty fecking wierd.You don't have to be stupid to be an idiot. You can post well-written crap too.
I know I'm setting myself up for a fall here, but I'm biting anyways... are you referring to me here, or alanhill? :/

• Paid Members

I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there.

I would give the same reason as to why Alanhill shouldn't be on that list...
Good point.
19 voters say otherwise. He's an anal, argumentative moron. His constant NEED to be right is not only boring, it's pretty fecking wierd.You don't have to be stupid to be an idiot. You can post well-written crap too.
I know I'm setting myself up for a fall here, but I'm biting anyways... are you referring to me here, or alanhill? :/
analHill

19 dolts say otherwise. He's an anal, argumentative moron. His constant NEED to be right is not only boring, it's pretty fecking wierd.You don't have to be stupid to be an idiot. You can post well-written crap too.

It's *weird* by the way. :smug: tiger_rick nominated me for UKFFer of the year last year and my posting style hasn't changed that much at all. So let's not pretend that this incredibly active volte-face is inspired by anything other than sour grapes.Remember everybody that *I* have the brains! Yeah, I'm probably smarter than you and it's too fucking bad if you don't like it. And if you want your opinions to be as cool, nuanced and worthy as mine, all you need to do is get smarter. Y'know, maybe read a book or two. In the words of Ma$e: You can't be a playa and hate the playas. That don't make no sense.
What? Alan I can not believe you just posted that.

Guest alanhill

This reputation I've got befuddles me to no end. Whenever I've had a discussion with people who actually own a brain (Lister, tiger_rick, Legend Killer, Carbomb and Mo just to name a few) I've always taken what they've said on board and never once ignored a point against me in order to "win." The only people who have ever accused me of "always wanting to be right," are people like Sharky when I've argued against such ridiculous points as "Cena clearly has 97% of the crowd on his side," and he's realised he's 100% wrong."Oh well you always want to be right so boo hoo stop picking on me."
You're 100% right. But I don't ignore points in order to "win" either. This is just how people rationalise their own shortcomings.Take Turnbuckle_pads, who gave this argument when he was arguing against my pro-free speech views:

Why cant you just accept ther is your view and then ther is the views of others?

:laugh:

Remember everybody that *I* have the brains! Yeah, I'm probably smarter than you and it's too fucking bad if you don't like it. And if you want your opinions to be as cool, nuanced and worthy as mine, all you need to do is get smarter. Y'know, maybe read a book or two.

:laugh: And stingersplash had gotten himself sooooo close to winning my vote.