UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Ashley, by about a million miles. Dandaman closley follows.

Without wanting to be the cunt who nitpicks, how... does that work?
Because Ashley is around more and every single one of her posts makes me want to shove my hand down my throat and puke.
I think you've missed he point of what Dan was saying.

I voted for stingersplash. He's comes across as the most miserable person in the world. He should lighten the fuck up and stop complaining about every single thing.I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there.

aww come on, im only miserable when im on here, its my thing, im a gimmick poster when it comes to this site.anyone who knows me away from the forums knows im a normal guy, and any other non wrestling forums im a member of can tell you im decent and normal and never get angry.i just love the fact i can garner so much heel heat by shouting on about Silvervision, or how much cheaper ive gotten the things others have. its cheap heat, but it works, and im fine with that.i dont take myself or anyone elses opinions of me seriously on this board. because just like the great heels of the WWE or any other promotion, its just a facade. once you get behind that, all the mystery is gone.id actually quite like to win this award, so vote away. its not gonna stop me having fun and being a jackass all the time, and ill still piss and moan cos this is an amazing way to get frustations out when i get them.i suppose its gone on long enough, maybe one day ill go back to my normal early days posting. but then that wouldnt be any fun would it? :p now, about those shits over at silvervision..... :devil: Edited by stingersplash

Anybody who's excited about winning this award, because they think they have "heat" or have "got over", should probably be sealed in an oil drum and dropped in the North Sea for the good of the species.And isn't admitting that your a gimmick poster enough grounds for a banning?

I voted for stingersplash. He's comes across as the most miserable person in the world. He should lighten the fuck up and stop complaining about every single thing.I have no idea why people have voted for Mr. Seven. You might not agree with his opinions, but he isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.All the rest of the nominees deserve to be there.

aww come on, im only miserable when im on here, its my thing, im a gimmick poster when it comes to this site.anyone who knows me away from the forums knows im a normal guy, and any other non wrestling forums im a member of can tell you im decent and normal and never get angry.i just love the fact i can garner so much heel heat by shouting on about Silvervision, or how much cheaper ive gotten the things others have. its cheap heat, but it works, and im fine with that.i dont take myself or anyone elses opinions of me seriously on this board. because just like the great heels of the WWE or any other promotion, its just a facade. once you get behind that, all the mystery is gone.id actually quite like to win this award, so vote away. its not gonna stop me having fun and being a jackass all the time, and ill still piss and moan cos this is an amazing way to get frustations out when i get them.i suppose its gone on long enough, maybe one day ill go back to my normal early days posting. but then that wouldnt be any fun would it? :p now, about those shits over at silvervision..... :devil:
You do realize that nobody ever believes the "I was working you all along" excuse, don't you? Not to mention the "I want to win this award" attempt to save face post.This is exactly the reason I think you should win this award, then have your account suspended.

• Paid Members

Because Ashley is around more and every single one of her posts makes me want to shove my hand down my throat and puke.
What he means is:How can Dan closely follow Ashley if she is the UKFF Dolt by a million miles??

Yeah that's true actually, just re-read my original post.I deserve to be up there now :( .

aww come on, im only miserable when im on here, its my thing, im a gimmick poster when it comes to this site.anyone who knows me away from the forums knows im a normal guy, and any other non wrestling forums im a member of can tell you im decent and normal and never get angry.i just love the fact i can garner so much heel heat by shouting on about Silvervision, or how much cheaper ive gotten the things others have. its cheap heat, but it works, and im fine with that.i dont take myself or anyone elses opinions of me seriously on this board. because just like the great heels of the WWE or any other promotion, its just a facade. once you get behind that, all the mystery is gone.id actually quite like to win this award, so vote away. its not gonna stop me having fun and being a jackass all the time, and ill still piss and moan cos this is an amazing way to get frustations out when i get them.i suppose its gone on long enough, maybe one day ill go back to my normal early days posting. but then that wouldnt be any fun would it? :p now, about those shits over at silvervision..... :devil:
You do realize that nobody ever believes the "I was working you all along" excuse, don't you? Not to mention the "I want to win this award" attempt to save face post.This is exactly the reason I think you should win this award, then have your account suspended.
whatever!i know who i am and what i am really like, and its not this dickhead that you think i am. if i am banned so be it, but i wont be told what i am thinking or my logic for saying things.im surprised ive lasted this long, if i was banned i wouldnt have to be such a twat would i? Edited by stingersplash

Anyway, I thought your new years resolution was to leave the UKFF?

im making a new years resolution. and that is to never comeon here again. so on december 31st 2005, not only will i be a lot happier without you lot, but im sure you will all be happier too.

..i think ill be going sooner, i was only hanging around cos i was gonna buy some dvds off EJHai, but EVo4Life bought them, probably cos he knew i wanted them. so i dont see the point on staying.

Edited by Shimmer

Anybody who's excited about winning this award, because they think they have "heat" or have "got over", should probably be sealed in an oil drum and dropped in the North Sea for the good of the species.And isn't admitting that your a gimmick poster enough grounds for a banning?

well its not a ''gimmick'' as such, but there has to be loads of people on this forum that are different in person. too many people take things too much to heart, just chill out its just a silly wrestling fan board, there are hundreds more out there this one isnt special. if people just got a life, there wouldnt be such an award.and i dont want to win this award, and i know i probably wont either. but if i did win it, then would i get banned? please?

Ok ive had a think - and ive decided not be such a cunt anymore.I wont moan about anything, i wont go on about how cheap ive gotten things, ill just keep it shut, and post sensible things. after this post of course.End.

• Paid Members

Ok ive had a think - and ive decided not be such a cunt anymore.I wont moan about anything, i wont go on about how cheap ive gotten things, ill just keep it shut, and post sensible things. after this post of course.End.

How old are you Stinger ?
Clicky Clicky