The G Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Aw, why am I there, I've been nothing but nice to people.It's because you are a middle aged man pretending to be a young girl. I think you just gave me my first legit LOL moment of 2006!Ashley, don't worry, I still you and certainly didn't vote for you.The Ashley fan club
Josh D Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Keeno gets my vote. There are lots of reasons I could list, the main one being that thread about marking out. His comments were extremely stupid. Oh, how did Ashley and Mr. Seven get on this poll?
frank Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Why isn't that SpikeDudley person in this? In my mind he's won, this poll is for second place.
Dean Saliba Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Wow Dan has twice as many votes as the person in second place!
stewdogg Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 I'm the first & only person to vote for JSB? Come on, show me some hate! Why do you want to try and put yourself over?
bazhsw Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Wow Dan has twice as many votes as the person in second place! After Dan's behaviour this year he should fucking own this award.
stingersplash Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 I fucking knew id be nominated - im not surprised im second to Dandaman though - id be really fucking insulted if i beat him.
Turnbucklepads Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Aw, why am I there, I've been nothing but nice to people.It's because you are a middle aged man pretending to be a young girl. I think you just gave me my first legit LOL moment of 2006!Ashley, don't worry, I still you and certainly didn't vote for you. You just want Ashley's bollocks draped over your face.
Chaka Demus Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 (edited) Ashley, by about a million miles. Edited January 18, 2006 by Ally Clark
Daniel Edler Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Ashley, by about a million miles. Dandaman closley follows. Without wanting to be the cunt who nitpicks, how... does that work?
Mr. Seven Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 11 votes and not one person posts to say it?Come on guys, don't make me name the obvious names!
Guest Feel that ASS baby Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 (edited) Anyone who voted for Ashley will go to hell when they die and get buggered by the devil and his 20 inch donger.I voted for you Mr.Seven. You simply haven't got a clue. Edited January 18, 2006 by Feel that ASS baby
Guest Feel that ASS baby Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 Wrestling. OMFG, couldn't you work that out. LOL.
Recommended Posts