[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

I thought it was a bit odd replying to a nearly three year old comment.

Arthur has an ulterior motive, doesn't he. Are they connected to your show by any chance? The on one the right looks like Daisy Rock.

Nope, just friends of mine & the fact that they're in a great metal band.  The "new" bassist (not new now mind) is also a honey ... Becky Baldwin ... http://www.beckybaldwinbass.com/

For info, CJ (left) has retired from the band & I now own her gigged Jackson (autographed, of course) & it's on the Triaxis Wall in The Bunker.  Krissie (right) is retiring soon, & has her swan-song soon ... in Cardiff ... www.triaxis.info ...

I repeat, I'm NOTHING to do with the band, just a fan & friend since they started!!

https://youtu.be/FF7vTlxhTJ8 - is this them?

Seeing as both you and Arthur posted from the same IP within half an hour there (and again from that IP address at 17:29 as MikeHoncho) I'd imagine you'd know if it was them or not. So. Up to you. MikeHoncho? Arthur B. Funky? Or Neither?

mikehoncho.

I don't know Atrhur B. Funky but as I'm a recent member I've been going through posts & threads.

I have no idea about IP.  

IP is the address from which you post. You and Arthur Funky had the same one, at the same time, while you replied to one of his posts.

OK I'll take your word for that.  How do I find out that address?

• 1 month later...