[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
Just sat through a not particularly thorough, and in some places strikingly inaccurate, new Queen documentary on Sky Arts, the highlight of which was undoubtedly one of the (about 5 total) talking heads, one Kate Mossman, who apparently is New Statesman's "pop correspondant":

The%20Review%20Show2_20121109_2304-01.jpg

She was a columnist (and silky voiced podcaster) at The Word magazine. The joke was always that you were a proper Word reader if you preferred Kate Mossman to Kate Moss.

• Paid Members
Speaking of silky voices, I would have been happy to listen to Aoife Wilson's wilting Irish accent a lot more during Charlie Brooker's video games show last weekend.

Ooh, just remembered the DJ on the pop channel in GTA V, Cara Delevigne. She's a catwalk model if you're into that sort of thing, but the look is irrelevant compared with the voice. It's that slightly privileged accent that means you're going to get a great shag, somewhat hate yourself for it, but put that to the back of your mind because she scores you some coke.

CJkk.jpg

The one on the left looks odd, almost permanently confused. The one on the right looks like a council Mum.

Horses for courses obviously, but I think stunning is a bit much.

Actually scratch that, the one on the left looks like Michael Carrick.

Michael%20Carrick.jpg

I think it's the mouth.

The on eon the right looks like her from My Name Is Earl.

6.jpg

Edited by Steve Justice

• Paid Members
Ooh, just remembered the DJ on the pop channel in GTA V, Cara Delevigne. She's a catwalk model if you're into that sort of thing, but the look is irrelevant compared with the voice. It's that slightly privileged accent that means you're going to get a great shag, somewhat hate yourself for it, but put that to the back of your mind because she scores you some coke.

Oh Lister she doesn't count- Cara is as conventional as you can get! She's the hottest (in terms of popularity) British supermodel around and you can't read one of the London freebie newspapers without seeing her plastered all over it with Rita Ora. Nice voice, though I don't think she's all that. Eyebrows too thick for the rest of her features.

Those two metal girls look like Lexx (with less make-up) and Sweet Saraya.

The one on the left looks odd, almost permanently confused. The one on the right looks like a council Mum.

Horses for courses obviously, but I think stunning is a bit much.

Actually scratch that, the one on the left looks like Michael Carrick.

You need a check up in the opticians man ... I'm of a certain age, & these young ladies are definitely stunners in my book. Both married, & both absolutely beautiful people.

The one on the left is certainly the better of the two, but she's very much the scrags of the nightclub. The one that you take home after all the actual hotties have dismissed you but you don't want to see your evenings efforts go to waste so you think 'why not'. But once you've got her home, done what you need to do and then sobered up you start to question yourself. Then when she tells you she loves you after one evening of soggy, slightly awkward passion you politely ask her to leave. After a couple of weeks of her randomly turning up at your door, you decide the best way to end this is to move house without telling her, then spend the next few years avoiding her when you happen to see her out in public, because Northampton is such a small town and it's almost inevitable that you'll bump into her every so often. Then the time you see her with a child that's 3 years and 9 months old, you shit yourself and think its best to approach her just for peace of mind. Turns out its not yours but now you've struck up a conversation, swapped phone numbers out of politeness and the whole sordid ordeal starts all over again.

4 times I had to move.