[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

yep, big fan of her.

Back on the unconventional front, Heloise Lettisier from Christine & The Queens is oddly attractive, i think it's more down to the fact that her music/dancing and uncoventional look all mix to form a unique brew all of it's own, but it's sexy as fuck.

2b0f33a2bb486f38a01f0de50bf475fd.jpg

12 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Do wrestlers count in this thread? If so then I've developed a major major thing for Lana Austin in the past couple of days after her Instagram popped up on my search feed

Am i allowed to disagree? Always considered Lana to be as rough as a buzzards crotch.

Check out Nightshade if you like BBW ginger female wrestlers ;)

• Paid Members

Yeah, Priti Patel and Penny Mordaunt are both physically easy on the eye, but their vileness makes them completely unattractive to me. Sex with them'd be like sticking one's dick in a swirling vortex of hatred.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Yeah, Priti Patel and Penny Mordaunt are both physically easy on the eye, but their vileness makes them completely unattractive to me. Sex with them'd be like sticking one's dick in a swirling vortex of hatred.

On the plus side, you could get them just to near their happy spot, finish on them, then do the Ric Flair strut out of the room and their lives giving a massive “Whoooooooooooo” as you go.

5 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Well if we're all going there, then Isabel Oakeshott for me. The cunt.