The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Anybody know who that "Jamieson" guy was in the WWF in 1991?Did he do anything of note after his WWF run? Thanks.

Andy Kindler.

He played the character "Andy" a fellow sportswriter and friend of Raymond on the TV show "Everybody Loves Raymond"

Wondering what happened to someone who I think I haven't seen on TV in nearly 20 years, just to find out I've been watching the bugger in a recent show on an almost-regular basis.*Head explodes*

Here's a question for all you 'Puro' buffs:When and how did Kentaro Shiga suffer his devestating back injury? What exactly happened? Did he botch a move or something? Although I've been a huge NOAH fan for the last 12 months, I'm still expanding my knowledge concerning events like this, and I have a lot of blanks to fill in.So, if anyone could answer that for me, I'd be grateful.

I cant remember specifically, but Im sure theres one match he had where he was selling the back a lot. I THINK it was the 1/26 show, which also had Liger/Kanemoto vs Kikuchi/Kanemaru. Im pretty sure in that match hes selling it a lot, and soon after he disappeared. From my memory at the time, it wasnt one big/noticable bump that caused it. Maybe it was something that just got worse and worse, and something happened to make it really bad.

I was watching Royal Rumble 1998 yesterday, and i have some questions after viewing it-When did the WWF do away with the French commentary team of Raymond Rougeau and Jacques Brassard?When did Tito Santana stop doing the Spanish commentary?When was Ahmed Johnson released from his WWF contract?Also, was it known on the intnernet beforehand that Haku would return at the Royal Rumble in 2001, or was it surprising?

• Paid Members

Also, was it known on the intnernet beforehand that Haku would return at the Royal Rumble in 2001, or was it surprising?

I think it was a total shock. He was WCW Hardcore Champ, at the time, so nobody expected him to jump.

• Paid Members

Also, was it known on the intnernet beforehand that Haku would return at the Royal Rumble in 2001, or was it surprising?

I think it was a total shock. He was WCW Hardcore Champ, at the time, so nobody expected him to jump.
He won the Harcore title the Sunday before at the WCW Sin pay-per-view. But if I remember right he wasn't under contract to WCW which is why he could jump ship like he did.

He won the Harcore title the Sunday before at the WCW Sin pay-per-view. But if I remember right he wasn't under contract to WCW which is why he could jump ship like he did.
His contract with WCW had expired and being a lower midcarder in the world most disorganised company meant that no one noticed so he jumped ship. Then he appeared at the Rumble it was indeed suprising, not Luger suprising but suprising none the less.

• Paid Members

Right, we're back on the silver, strawberry time machine back to 1995. Which WWF programmes would be on Sky? Thanks.

At a guess, I'd say Superstars and Mania on Sky One with Wrestling Challenge and Monday Night Raw on Sky Sports.