The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I've never seen or know anything about Armageddon 2003 and the card doesn't look particularly inspiring, but it's cheap in my local CEX and if there's lashings of claret in a match on the show or something, I may just invest in the DVD. What, specifically, made Armageddon 2003 get a UK 18 rating (as opposed ot the more usual 15)? Cheers.

Triple Threat World Heavyweight Championship MatchKane vs. Triple H vs. Goldberg

I'd imagine it to do with showing that Katie Vick angle footage all over again..http://www.silvervision.co.uk/product.asp?...le=1&jump=0
Except I have that DVD, and it has none of that Katie Vick footage. You're probably thinking of No Mercy that year. Armageddon was a pretty standard PPV, can't imagine why it would get an 18.

Can Anyone help me out with cards for these British shows.LDN Wrestling Debut show- Brentside TWC Driven To Decadance- 16/3/02- All I know is there was a triple threat between Zebra/Storm & Fleisch, There was a rumble at the end and Juvi no showed.FWA London Calling- Daniels won FWA TitleThanks

Can Anyone help me out with cards for these British shows.FWA London Calling- Daniels won FWA TitleThanks

October 25 2002, London Calling, WalthamstowJames Tighe beat Raj Ghosh, The Family defeated Scott Parker, Chris Justice and Nikita, Flash Barker downed Hade Vansen, Alex Shane and Ulf Herman beat The UK Pitbulls to win the FWA British Tag Team Titles, FWA All-England Champion Zebra Kid beat Jonny Storm, Duke of Danger beat Jack Xavier, Christopher Daniels captured the FWA British Heavyweight Title over Jody Fleisch and Doug Williams.Taken from...XWA/FWA Shrine

The accident happened sometime in 1990.

Judging by the Warrior's hairstyle and the fact that he has the I-C Title belt, I'd say this photo is from before the accident:

1188312543_5219.jpg

Then this was taken in 1991, after the accident:

brutus22.jpg

I never noticed any difference in his appearance.

Right.I really want to get tickets for the Raw MSG house show on the 23rd of August, as i'm in Ney York that weekend. However, in order to get them through ticket master and pick them up from the venue I have to have a credit card in my name (I haven't, only a debit card), and can't use someone else credit card as they'd refuse me the tickets on the door.Does anyone know of any other way of getting tickets, either delivered before the 18th of August or picked up on the night using a debit card?!onlineseats.com claims to deliver before the show, does anyone know if this site is reliable?Cheers, like.

Right.I really want to get tickets for the Raw MSG house show on the 23rd of August, as i'm in Ney York that weekend. However, in order to get them through ticket master and pick them up from the venue I have to have a credit card in my name (I haven't, only a debit card), and can't use someone else credit card as they'd refuse me the tickets on the door.Does anyone know of any other way of getting tickets, either delivered before the 18th of August or picked up on the night using a debit card?!onlineseats.com claims to deliver before the show, does anyone know if this site is reliable?Cheers, like.

MSG don't ask to see your credit card. It says they do on all the correspondance but when you get there you just show them your passport and they'll give you the tickets - just make sure you plug your own name into the website when ordering and you'll be fine.

The problem is, though, the credit card i'd be using wouldn't be on my name.Surely I wouldn't get away with putting my name under 'cardholders name'?!

Most online transactions only cross reference the card no, expiry date, security no and the address detail. The name shouldn't make any difference - and if it chucks you out it doesn't make any difference as you aren't actually using a stolen card (the cardholder might just get a call asking what happened).

Here's a question for all you 'Puro' buffs:When and how did Kentaro Shiga suffer his devestating back injury? What exactly happened? Did he botch a move or something? Although I've been a huge NOAH fan for the last 12 months, I'm still expanding my knowledge concerning events like this, and I have a lot of blanks to fill in.So, if anyone could answer that for me, I'd be grateful.

1) World War III (November 1998) - DDP beat Bret to retain the US Title2) Mayhem (November 1999) - Bret beat Benoit to win the World Title Tournament3) Starrcade (December 1999) - Bret went to a no-contest with Goldberg in their World Title matchThose are the only times Bret wrestled in the last match of a WCW ppv. He wrestled on 8 other WCW ppvs in mid-card matches.

Edited by dopper

1) World War III (November 1998) - DDP beat Bret to retain the US Title2) Mayhem (November 1999) - Bret beat Benoit to win the World Title Tournament3) Starrcade (December 1999) - Bret went to a no-contest with Goldberg in their World Title matchThose are the only times Bret wrestled in the last match of a WCW ppv. He wrestled on 8 other WCW ppvs in mid-card matches.

Not quite - he was involved in the Wargames 3 on 3 on 3 clusterfuck at Fall Brawl 98, "teaming" with Hollywood Hogan and Stevie Ray against Sting, Lex Luger & Kevin Nash, and Roddy Piper, Dallas Page and The Warrior...