Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 12 Moderators Posted August 12 That sound like a fun experience. Doesn't suprise me at all that he was sound! He has always come across as a lovely guy. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 15 Paid Members Posted August 15 Sean Evans from off Hot Ones seems like a really nice lad. Always comes through in his interviews, even when he's interviewing the odd bellend. Always like him when he pops up on other things as well, he seems really authentic and happy to be there. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted August 16 Posted August 16 (edited) Greg Rutherford from out of long jumping and tv broadcasting. Followed him since before he hit the higher echelons of sporting stardom and he's never really come across as anything other than a decent bloke and really genuine. See also Tim Peake from out of astronauting Edited August 16 by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Quote
AshC Posted August 16 Posted August 16 James Dean Bradfield from the Manics was wonderful when I met him out and about. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 16 Posted August 16 19 minutes ago, AshC said: James Dean Bradfield from the Manics was wonderful when I met him out and about. He's great bloke and proper old school as well. Doesn't have a mobile phone or email. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 16 Paid Members Posted August 16 (edited) Through work, I ended up working with Tasha Ghouri from Strictly and Love Island. I had no frame of reference for who she is, having not watched either show - but what a lovely person she was. Chatty, funny and just a generally good person who made the effort with everyone around her, going out of the way to speak to everyone. I don’t know how she came across on either show, but I can’t praise her highly enough. Edited August 16 by RedTwoster Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Former England Wicketkeeper R.C. "Jack" Russell. Possibly the only cricketer to not vote tory, and while he is a bit of a quiet man who keeps himself to himself, he's meant to be one of the most polite men in the world. Quote
davertfnewman Posted August 17 Posted August 17 (edited) Lucy Davis has come across beautifully in talking about her illness and likely death soon. One of the things that really stuck with me is talking about rejoining her beloved dog on the other side. Very sad but she's been incredibly brave and noble. Edited August 17 by davertfnewman Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted August 17 Posted August 17 (edited) 32 minutes ago, davertfnewman said: talking about rejoining beloved dog on the other side. I assume you're newish, but Dog was special. And I'm tearing up thinking about her again and seeing her again. . Dog was the nicest lady in the world. Pissed on any celeb. I fucking loved Dog with every fibre of my being. To Dog!!! Edited August 17 by HandsomeButchIII Quote
davertfnewman Posted August 17 Posted August 17 I might be missing something but here's the full post here and then a corresponding picture below: https://www.instagram.com/p/Db56lZKNliF/?hl=en Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted August 17 Paid Members Posted August 17 I’d be heartbroken if anyone told me Sandy Toksvig wasn’t utterly lovely in real life. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 17 Paid Members Posted August 17 She strikes me as very supportive, but not somebody to be trifle with. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 17 Paid Members Posted August 17 (edited) 3 hours ago, Jazzy G said: She strikes me as very supportive, but not somebody to be trifle with. I helped a woman load a gigantic metal halloween mummy chicken into the back of her pickup truck at the weekend. She was the spitting image of Toksvig, and was very nice. EDIT — wanted to add that I was proud that I put my foot on the highest part and was able to hoist myself into the truck bed without a single fart, I'm not quite as physically knackered as I thought. Edited August 17 by Sergio Mendacious Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.