Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 8 Paid Members Posted February 8 (edited) 26 minutes ago, Chili said: Blue Roadies is very editing wrestlers gear on No Mercy vibes. Yeah or like when you and a mate would select the same character on a video game and Player 2 would get the made up alternative outfit. Which reminds me, when Kane started rocking up in this… The inverted version of his original clobber he debuted in, I remember me and my brother being chuffed because we always preferred that version in whichever game it was in as his Player 2 attire. Is that a memory I’ve falsely remembered or has been warped over time? I’m pretty sure that gear appeared in a game (Warzone, Attitude maybe?) before he ever wore it on TV. Edited February 8 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 8 Paid Members Posted February 8 I like the Legion of Bleu! I am a massive fan of the period of the WCW tag team division though. Sting and Lex, Roadies, Steiners, Nasties, Harlem Heat, American Males, Public Enemy, Faces of Fear. So much fun . Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 8 Paid Members Posted February 8 7 minutes ago, gmoney said: I like the Legion of Bleu! I am a massive fan of the period of the WCW tag team division though. Sting and Lex, Roadies, Steiners, Nasties, Harlem Heat, American Males, Public Enemy, Faces of Fear. So much fun . The Blue Bloods! Fire & Ice! High Voltage! Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 8 Paid Members Posted February 8 Fuck it, I'm watching old Nitros tonight. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 8 Paid Members Posted February 8 Might just do the same myself. Quote
Simpobee Posted February 8 Posted February 8 (edited) 3 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: Is that a memory I’ve falsely remembered or has been warped over time? I’m pretty sure that gear appeared in a game (Warzone, Attitude maybe?) before he ever wore it on TV That's right, I've been enjoying watching retrospectives about all the different wrestling games on the WrestlingBios YouTube channel, and he confirms it on the Warzone video. Edited February 8 by Simpobee Quote
Chico Torres Posted February 8 Posted February 8 2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: The Blue Bloods! Fire & Ice! High Voltage! Overlooking the legendary 1996 team of Rough and Ready aka Dirty Dick Slater and Mike Enos. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 8 Paid Members Posted February 8 (edited) I swear I actually thought of Enos being in a team at that time but couldn’t remember who his partner was. Edited February 8 by wandshogun09 Quote
Chili Posted February 8 Posted February 8 The WCW 96 tag division is a bit of meat madness bomb throwing big boys division and it's brilliant. Mike Enos is someone who was actually pretty decent in WCW and they just never seemed to bother after 1996. Three years doing naff all except reforming the Beverley Bros but in their solo gear and oddly a PPV opener with Benoit in 1999. Quote
Chico Torres Posted February 8 Posted February 8 Saw someone post this WCW house show from 1998 the other day: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=44051&page=3 Big Mike puts in a proper shift having singles matches with Chris Adam’s and K-Dogg as well as being part of a 6 man against the Wolfpack. And always worth remembering that one of the most important matches of the 90s was a singles match between Blake Beverly and Steven Dunn. Quote
The Reverend Posted February 9 Posted February 9 20 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: Has he got his cock out in that picture? It looks like they've blacked it out! Quote
Chili Posted February 9 Posted February 9 57 minutes ago, The Reverend said: Has he got his cock out in that picture? It looks like they've blacked it out! It's the turnbuckle, plus Kane had like an 8ft cock or something. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 9 Paid Members Posted February 9 Kane is a 7 foot dick. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 9 Paid Members Posted February 9 1 hour ago, The Reverend said: Has he got his cock out in that picture? It looks like they've blacked it out! It’s not blacked out it got burnt in the fire his parents were killed in. It’s not his fault his Yankem is charcoal. How heartless of you. Quote
AshC Posted February 11 Posted February 11 On 2/8/2026 at 4:57 PM, wandshogun09 said: The Blue Bloods! Fire & Ice! High Voltage! When we touch! When we kiss! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.