Things that you know will be good

SuperBacon

20 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Excuse me, what?!

I'm sorry to ruin your life too.

"Alice Deejay are a Dutch Eurodance-Vocal trance project founded and produced by Wessel van Diepen, Dennis van den Driesschen, Sebastiaan Molijn and Eelke Kalberg (Pronti & Kalmani), fronted by singer Judith Anna Pronk."

I mean not only is she not called Alice at all.. Judith Pronk!

12 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I'm sorry to ruin your life too.

"Alice Deejay are a Dutch Eurodance-Vocal trance project founded and produced by Wessel van Diepen, Dennis van den Driesschen, Sebastiaan Molijn and Eelke Kalberg (Pronti & Kalmani), fronted by singer Judith Anna Pronk."

I mean not only is she not called Alice at all.. Judith Pronk!

I mean those are the Dutchest names I have ever heard. Fantastic stuff.

Vice better be doing a 40 minutes on that Clubland fest. I'd go but there's not enough magnesium in the world that would get me over it, I think. Had a proper laugh at the clarification in Heather Small: The Voice of M People. 

Edited by The Gaffer
Edit clarification for Bacon: Heather Smalls to Heather Small. I wonder is she related to Small from Phats & Small? Anyway.

7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Me mentioning the issue I have with edits:

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

You should probably edit it then. 

Edited by DavidB6937
Missed a full stop and it was upsetting me. It is before 6am though so perhaps I'm being harsh on myself.

• Paid Members

Why couldn't they have held that on a Sunday. Then with Sweet Female Attitude on the bill, my ex-landlord's daughter wouldn't be back on time to do the Sunday night karaoke session in the pub down the road and I'd get at least one Sunday night's fucking peace.

Edited by Devon Malcolm
rest in piece

@SuperBacon Classic football shirts has opened up 20 yards from Calcio in Manchester. Football, beer and unhealthy food within wadling distance. Heaven.

CFS was opposite everyone's on this forums premium location, a Wetherspoons but their new move is nothing but a masterstroke.