It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

Didn’t know where to pop this so here seems as good as any

Been watching the WWE Wrestlemania matches live stream over the past few days and Hogan vs Warrior, Wrestlemania VI came on. I’ve always heard that Hogan went into business for himself and grabbed the title and handed it over to Warrior to take the spotlight off him, and ego still might have been the reason, but it was definitely planned with Warrior ahead of time.

When Warrior wins Earl Hebner tries to give him both the Intercontinental and WWF championship, but Warrior only takes the Intercontinental and clearly tells Earl the WWF belt needs to go back.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, boshealecta said:

Been watching the WWE Wrestlemania matches live stream over the past few days and Hogan vs Warrior, Wrestlemania VI came on. I’ve always heard that Hogan went into business for himself and grabbed the title and handed it over to Warrior to take the spotlight off him, and ego still might have been the reason, but it was definitely planned with Warrior ahead of time.

The original source for you hearing that being... Hogan himself, in his book. Claiming he did it by design to make sure even though Warrior won, it would be his sportsmanship in defeat people remembered. He goes on further to say that as his little cart took him back to the locker room Warrior was in the ring celebrating but "nobody cared" which is obviously bollocks.

Hogan making stuff up is not a shock, but I wonder if he realized that claiming he engineered that moment, and his motivation, made him sound exactly like the selfish bastard everyone always says he was?

Just subscribed to the Network ready for this weekend, When is the hall of Fame ceremony, is it even on the WWE network this year ?

Currently watching Wrestlemania 17, my favourite one. 

16 minutes ago, Shirtie said:

Just subscribed to the Network ready for this weekend, When is the hall of Fame ceremony, is it even on the WWE network this year ?

Currently watching Wrestlemania 17, my favourite one. 

It’ll be live on the network straight after Smackdown on Friday 

23 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Anyone remember that WrestleMania party about 10 years ago where they all got kicked out before the show got going? What happened with that again? Who organised it?

One of many was it not? There was one at Sports Cafe in Glasgow that everyone got kicked out before the main event and it caused a riot.

13 hours ago, air_raid said:

The original source for you hearing that being... Hogan himself, in his book. Claiming he did it by design to make sure even though Warrior won, it would be his sportsmanship in defeat people remembered. He goes on further to say that as his little cart took him back to the locker room Warrior was in the ring celebrating but "nobody cared" which is obviously bollocks.

Hogan making stuff up is not a shock, but I wonder if he realized that claiming he engineered that moment, and his motivation, made him sound exactly like the selfish bastard everyone always says he was?

Only Hogan could make up a story to make himself look bad. 

12 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm assuming this will mean something to some people on here.

She's pretty charismatic, and likely the one current Joshi star that could cross over best into WWE. The last I saw her English was still awful though, I'd always figured she'd speak it as she was born in London.

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I'd always figured she'd speak it as she was born in London.

They moved back to Japan before she was 1. How's Kane's Spanish?

Anyone know how i change the app so it defaults to the network page and doesnt show the "news" when you first open it. Got the rumble ruined for me as it had the winner on the first picture when opened the app.