It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

Plus he's got a reality show with Bianca. He's doing alright. It's a shame he's stuck in the shit right now but yeah I'm not sure where he'd fit in anywhere else either. A solo midcard run with the US title wouldn't be a terrible first step.

I think she's potentiated the Northside Dub accent about as far as it can possibly go there. YAHVE GOT A TARRRRGET ON YER ARM! 

• Paid Members

If they can't drag an iota of entertainment out of Kross in a mad clusterfuck street fight then maybe they'll get the hint.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

If they can't drag an iota of entertainment out of Kross in a mad clusterfuck street fight then maybe they'll get the hint.

At this stage I can only imagine Kross and Scarlet have some information on Vince because what else could there be for keeping them employed?

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I've booked Monday off work. 

Excited for:

Cody beating Roman

The big tag match. The heat alone for this one should make it spectacular. Have The Bloodline get in Mrs. Rhodes' face so it'll be all the sweeter when she holds up the belt on night 2. 

Jade Cargill's Mania entrance.

Bayley beating Iyo.

Drew beating Seth. 

Sami vs Gunther. Build has been strong, it's an absolutely perfect match up in terms of characters/story and the match will be stellar. 

Becky vs Rhea. 

Logan Paul doing something mad. 

I am very very sad that I don't care about Jey vs Jimmy. There was a time when this would have been second on my list behind Cody/Roman. 

Edited by JLM

What does everyone reckon about the Austin Theory & Grayson Waller gym video thing with Joey Swoll? Seems like it was in gimmick video. I'm not sure Joey Swoll knows that or even if he does it will lead anywhere on Mania or after though. Only thing that makes me think isbthebrunor they're being pulled from the tag titles match which could be so they can have a 5 mins segment. Could be with Sheamus (gym owner and good following for his videos) or Cena. 

On 4/1/2024 at 11:12 PM, SuperBacon said:

Completely different situation, but rewatching some of Wrestlemania 30 earlier cemented the fact that Cody needs to win. 

Ignore that. Just watched the Roman Reigns doc. I hope he wins and holds the belt forever.

Yeah if anyone wants to...watch more wrestling...this week then the Roman doc's essentially his share of the WrestleMania: Bell build. One of those fantastic 70% reality, 30% work things that lets you spend enough time with the guy to the point you don't take the next time you see him do his thing for granted. I'm excited to see his every move on Sunday after watching that. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Anyone remember that WrestleMania party about 10 years ago where they all got kicked out before the show got going? What happened with that again? Who organised it?

Was that a Tommyboi production? He was in to doing PPV nights in clubs for a bit after the mobile phone scam failed to take off.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, The Dart said:

Absolutely pissed it down in Philadelphia today all day long.  Apparently it’ll be fine by the weekend, but would be amusing if it rained like it did today.

WrestleMania 37's Rain Delay Gave Fans An All-Time Bad Joke And An  Unexpected Benefit | Cinemablend