It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I can’t remember who it was on here who said they wanted Cody/Reigns to have the Avengers Endgame portals ending. Well…somebody’s made it.

The Maui army is my personal highlight.

You know those football match posters they would make ripping off popular films, same energy. That was awful. 

I really hope this is true. What an insane man. Nab a potential retrospective era name that can be used for years and legally tie it to yourself. This is how you do it. 

Just saw a video of AJ Styles and L.A. Knight having a scrap at a media event (not sure if the Threads link works here, but I'm sure you'll see it). Risking injury with the throws and being in among the chairs; the grabbing instead of pro wrestling punches; the awkward stalemate in the middle that most normal fights probably have; the blood at the end - I don't know what to make of it!

https://www.threads.net/@prowrestlingfeed/post/C5YjvvJrXGT

• Paid Members

outside a lack of very awkward opening exchange that actually looked a pretty legit grappling match, probably agreed to go at it but just throw punches, definitely risking injury with those slams though.

8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

He also said this today:-

Screenshot2024-04-0519_33_37.thumb.png.2251206d5a05a020717b91561f7be0b8.png

What a fucking knob.

I wonder how much of that is character, though, as he has tried recently to recast his character as authentic/real and the people booing him as being the sort of people who cancel people etc

I don't know why I'm advocating for him, but I'd like to think he's self aware enough to know that's exactly the sort of thing a dickhead would say, rather than him just being an actual dickhead.

Or he's just a fucking knob. One of the two.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

He also said this today:-

Screenshot2024-04-0519_33_37.thumb.png.2251206d5a05a020717b91561f7be0b8.png

What a fucking knob.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13275891/dwayne-rock-johnson-regrets-endorsing-joe-biden-2024-election.html

Nope, sorry, just a false alarm. He's a knob and is trying to court Trump America.

What a shame.

*EDIT* I don't know how much of the below is true, but I do know he could do with saying less on occasion;

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/1460975-the-rock-i-called-nick-khan-in-january-suggested-pivot-to-cody-rhodes-vs-roman-reigns-rematch

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Why has WrestleMania week just been slights at AEW? Rent free indeed. Also just a reminder the champion has had 9 matches since April 2023 and Big Kev and Scott routinely didn’t want to work at WCW and just took time off. What a chump.