Username changes

Moo

• Paid Members

I had a plan to be named after a different England fast bowler every year but it didn't quite happen. I would have been Syd Lawrence next.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

If England ever call up a fast bowler called Setting Sun, the world will implode. 

I think that cunt could have been an improvement on this morning's bowling.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I saw RVD vs Jerry Lynn and it blew my tiny fledgling smark mind. I almost certainly had the worst takes at the time, along the lines of Steve Austin and The Rock not being good wrestlers really because they didn’t do many moves. I thought an RVD related name would be too obvious so I went with JerryLynnMark. Crrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggge. 

Later changed it to JLM to hide my shame, which actually worked, as later generations of UKFFers had no idea what a faded-black-tshirt-wearing-greasy-haired-stinking-bastard type of name it was. 

JLM has stuck with me across multiple forums and has become a convenient online handle, but only this place will know of its origin. 

Edited by JLM

1 hour ago, FLips said:

I must have missed the Dopper thing. What thread was that?

I think I've misremembered who it was, as @dopper has been around in the last year.

So apologies, if I can remember whose massive meltdown I found the other day, I will post it!

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, JLM said:

I saw RVD vs Jerry Lynn and it blew my tiny fledgling smark mind. I almost certainly had the worst takes at the time, along the lines of Steve Austin and The Rock not being good wrestlers really because they didn’t do many moves. I thought an RVD related name would be too obvious so I went with JerryLynnMark. Crrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggge. 

Later changed it to JLM to hide my shame, which actually worked, as later generations of UKFFers had no idea what a faded-black-tshirt-wearing-greasy-haired-stinking-bastard type of name it was. 

JLM has stuck with me across multiple forums and has become a convenient online handle, but only this place will know of its origin. 

I actually quite liked Toryumark as a name, but can understand why you'd change it after it became DragonGate.

• Paid Members

Oh wow I had forgotten about that! I am not ashamed of that one. My years as a full time Toryumon /Dragongate follower were some of the best times I’ve had watching wrestling. Meeting CIMA and getting him to sign my CrazyMAX t shirt is the most starstruck I have ever been.

I also remember PitCos implied I was a workrate pervert because I had a picture of Brother YASSHI as my avatar. My favourite spots of his were:

1) He’d put his hand down his shorts and pretend to blow pubes in the opponent’s face during his ring intro.

2) In tags he’d wait for an opponent to be basically beaten, tag in, do a lap dancing around the ring and shouting obscenities at the opponent and their partner, then tag out again. One of my favourite spots in wrestling ever. 

5 stars. 

• Paid Members

I was ScratchDJ for more than 20 years, gave up DJing about 6 months after registering with that username, left the board, came back and dropped the DJ but, then started DJing again and got some of my old gigs back. You couldn’t make it up, even if you really wanted to make up a really dull little story.