Good Wrestling Twitter 2024

SuperBacon

48 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

I NEED to see him whooo in an old blind lady’s face.  Pure mid 80’s JCP.  Hope he did that little dance after it and elbow drop his coat.

Careful, I got cancelled in this thread yesterday and had to spend a couple of posts doing the wokey cokey for that kind of talk. 

However, If you do find footage of the blind grandmother please let me know,,,but I CONDEMN IT IN THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

Careful, I got cancelled in this thread yesterday and had to spend a couple of posts doing the wokey cokey for that kind of talk 

This is one of the worst sentences I have ever read. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Donald J Trump said:

I think that's a little bit over the top and unnecessary, but each to their own. 

Do you know what I think is a bit over the top and unnecessary?

1 hour ago, Donald J Trump said:

Careful, I got cancelled in this thread yesterday and had to spend a couple of posts doing the wokey cokey for that kind of talk. 

2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Do you know what I think is a bit over the top and unnecessary?

Respectfully, there were some fairly serious and unwarranted suggestions levelled against me in relation to predatory sexual behaviour. I pushed back at the time, as I expect most people would, but believe me when I say I found it a bit unsettling, and that's understating it. As the thread has progressed, it appears to me that the contribution that prompted this exchange isn't at odds with the content, tone or spirit of contributions from other posters. Under the circumstances, I don't think it was entirely unreasonable for me to feel that I wanted to get that off my chest. Perhaps I shouldn't have, but at the same time, I'm pleased that I attempted to do so in a reasonably civil way, although I appreciate that it won't be to everyones tastes.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Chili said:

It wasn't actually two days after he died, Hogan just got his dates confused after a trip to the Orient.

Easily done. He thought Andre died a couple of weeks after Mania 3.

Yes, he slammed Andre THAT hard! Strong Earl Milford vibes. 

23 hours ago, Donald J Trump said:

Respectfully, there were some fairly serious and unwarranted suggestions levelled against me in relation to predatory sexual behaviour.

I don’t think there was, I merely pointed out that finding the drunken behaviour of a man with a past of sexual assault was in my opinion a strange take. I never once accused you of anything. I really don’t see the need to retread old ground as I thought we had both explained and clarified our points of view.

43 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

I don’t think there was, I merely pointed out that finding the drunken behaviour of a man with a past of sexual assault was in my opinion a strange take. I never once accused you of anything. I really don’t see the need to retread old ground as I thought we had both explained and clarified our points of view.

To be fair, your post was ambiguous enough for us both to be right. You never once accused me of anything and there were suggestions levelled against me. If I was being objective I'd say you have a compelling case. I thought all the loose ends were tied up as well but I was a bit disappointed to see that you haven't taken any other posters to task for expressing similar sentiments. Amusing as it would be watching somebody on an endless online crusade firefighting the Nature Boys legacy, I appreciate it's not a realistic expectation. I'll just have to accept that shite rolls downhill sometimes, and I'm as good a candidate to make an example of as any. Unless you say something really terrible in response I'll politely suggest you have the last word on this, and I swear on Vince McMahons life I'll never mention it again. 

6 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

but I was a bit disappointed to see that you haven't taken any other posters to task for expressing similar sentiments.

The first chance I had to come on here today was just before I first sent my response. Like you say an endless quest which I just don’t have time for. 

7 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

Unless you say something really terrible in response I'll politely suggest you have the last word on this

Agree to be gentlemen and move forward?

8 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

I swear on Vince McMahons life I'll never mention it again. 

No no, please do. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

The first chance I had to come on here today was just before I first sent my response. Like you say an endless quest which I just don’t have time for. 

Agree to be gentlemen and move forward?

No no, please do. 

And Ric's.