People you inexplicably like

SuperBacon

There were only so many instagram videos and YouTube shorts that my girlfriend would send me that I could ignore before Solomon clawed her way in to my ‘alright’ column. Went out with Steve-O too for a bit.

Edited by Mr_Danger

Talk of Traitors in the telly thread had me remembering a prime candidate for this thread. Claudia Winkelman. Never has someone tried so hard to be funny and not made me laugh yet still come across as so appealing. 

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Talk of Traitors in the telly thread had me remembering a prime candidate for this thread. Claudia Winkelman. Never has someone tried so hard to be funny and not made me laugh yet still come across as so appealing. 

+1. I feel like she’s someone who can do all the cheesy tele stuff quite well like presenting on Strictly/The Traitors and the makeup ads and what have you, but would still be good value for a pint down the boozer afterwards and be able to have a laugh at herself as well. 

On 12/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, FelatioLips said:

If we had the opposite of this thread, Stephen Mulhern would be on my list. Can't believe he's still around after all these years. He was a smug faced magician that took over the dying days of SMTV Live where the ratings were so low he was there to just show clips of the Ant and Dec years. Not a fan.

On 12/24/2023 at 7:32 PM, Mr_Danger said:

Yeah he’s on the twat list for sure. Not many have done so much with so little. Seems like the sort who’d act the billy big bollocks even if he’d never made it and was still a red coat or something.

spacer.png

This is just one of loads I've seen today, seems lots of people think he's a twat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The McFly boys. All of them seem like decent chaps and I’m not ashamed to admit I like much of what they’ve done for what it is.

Still going after 20 years isn’t something to be sniffed at either.

Danny is also a massively underrated vocalist, more so if you’ve been watching the Masked Singer.

So yeah, I’ve got a lot of time for McFly.

Edited by Scratch

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

The McFly boys. All of them seem like decent chaps and I’m not ashamed to admit I like much of what they’ve done for what it is.

Still going after 20 years isn’t something to be sniffed at either.

Danny is also a massively underrated vocalist, more so if you’ve been watching the Masked Singer.

So yeah, I’ve got a lot of time for McFly.

Yep, we're big fans of McFly in our house. Brilliant live as well, and I think they're often an important "gateway" band for kids (of course it's not just kids that like them), I know they were for my two.

Star Girl is my jam.

• Paid Members

I'll often find myself blasting through Five Colours In Her Hair while I'm pottering around the house. They've put out some great tunes. I should blast it out at the karaoke one Friday really. 

I think I've said this before but I really bloody love McFly. They have some absolute bangers and are masters of their genre. It confuses me when I see people go on about how wonderful Busted were because frankly, their music was shit, but McFly are genuinely a really talented band and as @Scratchsaid, seem like really lovely blokes.