WWE Bash in Berlin

MVP RULZ

28 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

So no UK PLE for next year I'm guessing but this should guarantee a good red hot crowd again

Too early to predict this as Gunthers crowning as World champion? I know he is Austrian but its as close as they'll get to a home PLE for him.

American's count Drew Galloway wrestling in Wales as a hometown hero, so I'm sure they can make it work. 

9 minutes ago, Doog said:

Interesting timing too, only a week after SummerSlam

They haven't announced next year's SummerSlam have they?

Summerslam last 2 years has been earlier, (July 30th in 2022 and August 5th this year) so I'd assume given the date of this it will be early August again in 2024

30 minutes ago, Doog said:

Interesting timing too, only a week after SummerSlam

More notably, it’s six days after AEW All In at Wembley. Presumably they’re going harder for the European market.

I’m a little surprised they’ve gone for an arena rather than a stadium, but it’s always nice to have an event that can be watched at a reasonable hour.

• Paid Members

I'm not really expecting it post-Endeavour buy-out, but there was a little bit of rumbling about NXT Europe being a going concern again earlier this year. But at the same time, they fired every Welsh talent on their roster a couple of weeks before running a show in Wales, so I wouldn't see a show in Germany as any proof of anything in that direction.

It's France by all accounts, makes sense but it is a shame after how good Money In The Bank weekend was, I know they're over here again next week for house shows but I'm still gutted they don't do the RAW and Smackdown double tapings in May and November anymore, used to love those trips.