SuperBacon

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Jarritos are fantastic and one of only Colas apart from proper Coke that I like.

Oh, that's reminded me...

Bigga Jamaican Kola

bigga-jamaican-kola-600ml.jpg

This is great! It doesn't taste like a cola at all - it's more similar to Inca Kola than it is Coke or Pepsi. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a can - for whatever reason that makes most soft drinks better. I picked it up at my local co-op in the import section, and I imagine it'll be available in other branches. Tesco and Sainsbury's sometimes sell it in their African food section - I highly recommend you give this a try. 8/10. 

1 hour ago, BigJag said:

Can Jarriotos be acquired easily in the UK?

In addition to @wordsfromlee’s post, they sell them on Amazon. I can actually buy them at my local post office at a very good price. I’m guessing from your username you’re either Scottish or live in Scotland - if it’s the latter, DM me and I’ll tell you where that is, depending on where you live, it might be cheaper to go there than buy them online.

• Paid Members

Had this with lunch.

Fentimans Traditional Curiosity Cola | Morrisons

Crap, bland, tasteless. I only bought it because they didn't have rose lemonade, which is obviously the best drink. 3/10.

It's definitely on the low end for those boutique colas.

I found this in what a cross between a corner shop and a butchers, one of the messiest looking places I've ever been in but it was the only place open after the grindcore gig.. it's not bad but really is that generic grape taste that all taste like but this was more syrupy than most. Not horrible but you wouldn't want to drink any more than a single 555ml bottle. 5/10

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have blood clots on my lungs and my blood pressure is high and my doctor said I had to cut down my caffeine in take but then I saw a deal on TikTok shop for 12 of these bastards for £2.99. There’s nothing fancy about the van drivers favourite beverage but that TikTok shop is a goldmine for exotic drinks from across the globe. I’m gonna keep my eyes peeled for a Mountain Dew bundle.

Was in Kenji on Friday looking round the snacks section on their 3 for £5.50 deal (went with double cheese flavoured mini rice crackers and caramel Hello Pandas as my main two) and fancied a drink but all the options were either flavoured sparkling water, flavoured ice tea or aloe Vera drinks until I spotted a lonely looking can of something called 815 in a cola flavour so picked it up to try

Needless to say I’ll be trying to get it more if I see it around the Asian supermarkets as it’s one of the nicest cola drinks I’ve had in a while, almost slightly similar to full fat Coca Cola rather than the sweeter Pepsi

Only ever saw them priced up stupidly high at HMV, i'd def try one if I see them elsewhere. I'm not keen on the fake Japanese stuff but at least it doesn't look mildly racist like Kobuto noodles.

Edited by Merzbow

• Members
5 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Only ever saw them priced up stupidly high at HMV, i'd def try one if I see them elsewhere. I'm not keen on the fake Japanese stuff but at least it doesn't look mildly racist like Kobuto noodles.

Was a quid as it was going out of date today! Didn't realise it wasn't Japanese tbh until I read all the manufacturing bits.

• Paid Members

Local place had Dr. Pepper Strawberries & Cream - forgot to take a pic. Very nice indeed, though not one for people who can't take too much sweetness.