Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

I'd be hyped he's gone but LOL at most of the rumoured replacements. When De Zerbi is my favourite pick out of them and most of my reasoning behind it is "because he's Italian", you know it's a fucked up shortlist.

Even Life Guru Graham must have pissed himself when he saw McKenna's name pop up. Surely we can't?

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

finally got Chelsea playing alright

For five games, four of them against teams with nothing to play for. Playing a system that he's either (A) lucked into doing because Colwill got injured, or (B) that he actively decided against using because he thought Colwill would work as a left back, for EIGHT MONTHS!!!

4 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

For five games, four of them against teams with nothing to play for. Playing a system that he's either (A) lucked into doing because Colwill got injured, or (B) that he actively decided against using because he thought Colwill would work as a left back, for EIGHT MONTHS!!!

You didn't deserve Dad. Go and call Frank again! 

spacer.png

"Well I hope they haven't changed the WiFi password or thrown my mug away! But no seriously Todd Boehly is an absolute nut job and must be stopped at all costs"

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

I'd be hyped he's gone but LOL at most of the rumoured replacements. When De Zerbi is my favourite pick out of them and most of my reasoning behind it is "because he's Italian", you know it's a fucked up shortlist.

Even Life Guru Graham must have pissed himself when he saw McKenna's name pop up. Surely we can't?

To be fair, hiring someone young, highly rated and with momentum over 'someone with a name people know' would probably be a step in the right direction for Chelsea.

I'm always confused by people's allergy to achievements outside the Premier League domestically, but more than happy to accept foreign coaches with lesser achievements.

De Zerbi plays some nice football, but does the love for him come from the fact that Pep vouched for him? Or because he's one Ukranian cup competition?

Getting promoted with Conor Chaplin in your side is a bigger deal.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Ten Hag finding out he’s getting bin bagged the day before a cup final is what modern day United are all about. I’d almost feel sorry for him but he’s probably the man most responsible for his team spending £85m on the prick Anthony so he deserves what he gets.

• Paid Members
On 5/21/2024 at 8:43 PM, Mr_Danger said:

spacer.png

“I’m not your dad kid, I’m your mums boyfriend”

He looks like he's about to go to a superkick party.

• Paid Members
On 5/21/2024 at 8:43 PM, Mr_Danger said:

spacer.png

“I’m not your dad kid, I’m your mums boyfriend”

Super Mario Pochettino.