Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Members
59 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Bruno Fernandes would be worse if he had the abuse of women behind him. On a day when United were commemorating arguably their greatest ever captain, he behaves like that. A totally embarrassing cunt.

Oh yeah it all comes from him, I cannot believe he captains the side. Ten Hag is clearly an absolute pussy.

• Paid Members
On 10/28/2023 at 6:28 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Highlight of the run was the 5-0 win at home to the forum's now second favourite team, Wrexham.

Top of league 2 at the moment as well aren't they? 

Rovers typically followed up two decent results with a defeat. Chelsea in the cup on Wednesday. Let's see how that goes. 

• Paid Members

It's good for the town. They're a better side than whatever non-league tier they descended to. Same with Notts County. 

• Paid Members

Anyone else feel the wind knocked out when a sacking comes out of the blue, makes no sense and kills the direction of the season completely? Oh, Birmingham did it first.

Fuck sakes, Lansdown.

What's worse is Jason Euell left as well, he got some good results out of us and if he'd stayed he would have done better maintaining continuity than Fleming.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Rossman said:

Horsham managed to bag a replay with Barnsley after drawing in the 1st round of the FA Cup. What's even more shocking is Barnsley's home kit this season.

What a mess of a shirt.

spacer.png

Reminiscent of the great USA '94 second (or was it first?) strip. Nowhere near as good though.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Reminiscent of the great USA '94 second (or was it first?) strip. Nowhere near as good though.

The stars was the away, the stripes the home. Both 11/10 kits as all of the USA 94 ones were.

It was derided at the time (by twats) but has become as cult classic in the last few years. A wonderful shirt.

I see Emma Hayes will leave Chelsea at the end of the season. I wonder if she'll head to the men's game. I know they said it would be away from club football, so unless it's to replace Weigman, I can't imagine it being anything else. Poch on borrowed time already?