They've had a hard paper round

Gus Mears

32 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’ve said it before but society was far better when having a shaved head was unacceptable unless you were Yul Brenner. Every bollocks I’ve worked with who thinks he’s king shit has a shaved head. They always see themselves as the top dog alpha male type. Guaranteed they wouldn’t be so high and mighty and full of misplaced self confidence if they had a receding hairline for all to see and had the piss ripped constantly about it. You’re bald by choice? Like shite you are. 

I shave my head fortnightly, it's just admitting defeat and not trying to fight it. I work with a guy with a comb over and worked with another guy I used to work with aged 25 had one. I mean fucking hell, there's no dignity in it. 

9 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

there's no dignity in it

Exactly. That’s why I wish it was still about. You can’t act all Johnny Big Potatoes when you look like Bobby Charlton. It humbled motherfuckers. 

I always thought Jason Alexander looked older then he actually was on Seinfeld, he played George when he was 29-38 years old but when I first discovered the show in mid 2000s I always thought he was at least late 30s into 40s during the shows run

spacer.png

Now when I seem him I actually think the opposite and he looks better for his age then I'd expect.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Exactly. That’s why I wish it was still about. You can’t act all Johnny Big Potatoes when you look like Bobby Charlton. It humbled motherfuckers. 

"Why isn't there a straight Pride?"

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

I always thought Jason Alexander looked older then he actually was on Seinfeld, he played George when he was 29-38 years old but when I first discovered the show in mid 2000s I always thought he was at least late 30s into 40s during the shows run

spacer.png

Now when I seem him I actually think the opposite and he looks better for his age then I'd expect.

On the Seinfeld theme I thought Julia Louis-Dreyfus looked younger post Seinfeld then she ever did in that show.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Good arrows, or as they say in Ecuador “Encore En Fois”

"Encore UNE fois", I think you'll find