AEW Saturday Collision

Hannibal Scorch

Just wanna point out my love of Steamboat. One of those, you never lose how to work types, his clinging to Starks leg, crying as he being a 70 year old man getting whipped was wonderful, emotional and wonderfully violent if that makes sense. The great ones never lose that extra touch.

I've not watched much AEW at all over the last year but felt some emotion with The Acclaimed thanking Billy Gunn and saying they'll miss him....then, holding back tears, he looks straight down the camera and says 'one last time....scissor me, Daddy Ass' 😆

37 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Ha, nah it doesn't. It's a limited edition with all royalties going to the Trevor Project.

The one he wore on Collision said ‘I’M A COLLISION GIRL’ I think, but the one they’re selling is front print only.

I think I may get one too.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

“Listen, tuts…”

Collision is the best. It’s by far my favourite wrestling show of the week.

Last night was clearly a night to allow talent to speak and try and bring some stories to the fore.

I thought Starks was great, Samoa Joe was great, Christian was great… but special praise is saved for Toni Storm. You could have bought me a billion bingo cards at the start of the year, and I reckon you’d still have struggled to find “genuinely looking forward to a Toni Storm promo each week!”. Really good stuff.

I hope they put the belt on her at Wembley. Forget Saraya, I’ve always been a Commonwealth guy.

One thing that amazed me was, when Arn said “if this was 20 years ago, I would…”, I thought ‘fuck off, Arn. You were old then.” I checked it, and 20 years ago - in 2003 - he was the same age as CM Punk is now. Younger than AJ Styles or Brock Lesnar now. That tipped my head off its axis. Arn Anderson. In 2003. 

We got robbed of a 2003-2005 Arn Anderson main event run.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

1 minute ago, Michael_3165 said:

Is there a transgender link w Punk? Unusual choice of colours so I assume he is an ambassador or something? Like the T shirt though :)

Punks never seen a bandwagon he doesn’t like to jump on to try and act the good guy. See the actors strike shirt this week. Never hear of him wanting unionisation in wrestling since he started making main event money tho.  Funny that